zayn has a crush

(Becca's pov)
I feel awesome. Well Paul is throwing me in a room with Zayn tomorrow and everyone is leaving. I like Zayn though, he's funny,shy, and mega mysterious. Back to reality Becca. Niall is scarfing down some food while Harry and Lou play mario cart. Leaving Zayn and Liam playing on phones. Me? I'm zoned out, I hear every body talking but I haven't heard my name yet so nobody has noticed me. "Hey Becca Boo wanna go shopping?" I shook my head and looked at Lou. "Sure Lou. But why?" I asked. "Well you're our friend and you barely have clothes here.Duh." "Oh ok." He went back to playing Mario Cart so I picked up my phone and earphones plugging them in to hear, Titanium by. David Guetta featuring Sia. I remember in seventh grade when I sang this for chorus and made it. I leaned my head back letting the song continue. I ended up with a blanket and fell asleep.
(Liam's pov)
Zayn gave Becca a blanket and took her earphones out. She looked peaceful but none of the other guys noticed how she fell asleep. Zayn continued to look at her with, Love or something in his eyes. I think? Zayn took out his phone and within seconds all of our phones beeped. I looked at my phone to see he posted a picture on Twitter. All the guys turned to look at her. I looked back at my phone to see the retweets and replies blowing up with questions like, Is she your girlfriend Zayn? Do you like her? The list just went on and on. I think Zayn, our BradFord BadBoi, has a bit of a crush on Becca Boo. I wonder how this will play out.
(Zayn's pov)
I posted a picture of Becca asleep because she looked beautiful. Liam was the only one who really stopped and watched me to think about it. The guys looked at me and shrugged it off but Liam knew. I might as well tell him. "Liam, can I talk to you for a sec?" He stood up and walked back to the bunks, I waited a few seconds to follow him. When I got back there too he was just sitting on the bed waiting. "Okay look Liam, I really like Becca." He just nodded. "So you get that it's terrible that Paul bought her and we, I could lose her if we don't listen to Paul? I don't want to use her because as of two days ago she lost her virginity." Liam watched my little rant. "Zayn, I think you should talk to Paul about this. I mean yeah I know what you're talking about, but man, won't be able to help with Paul in the way. You should tell Becca how you feel and talk to Paul about this whole sex slave thing. I don't like it one bit." Liam stood up and patted (patted, pat? Idk) my back before leaving me to my thoughts.