(Becca's pov)

I woke up in bed alone and with a small headache. I look down at my body to see one of Zayn's shirts on me. I stood up and walked to my room. I don't know why but when I walked in I saw Louis,Liam, and Niall in there boxers asleep on the floor and a naked Harry on the couch. I went to the closet and grabbed four blankets. After I gave them the blankets I kissed their foreheads and went to take a shower. I turned on the hot water and stripped before stepping in. Then I started singing Best Song Ever. "Maybe it's the way she walked. Straight into my heart and stole." Then I started humming because I felt someone get in behind me. I turned and looked at him. Zayn smiled and kissed my cheek. "Good morning Zayn." I said after I checked his body out. "Morning love." He grabbed the shampoo and lathered it in my hair as I stared into his eyes. After he washed my hair he did his own. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slow and passionate. When he pulled away he said, "Better get out and get dressed. We have an interview." I nodded and we got out and headed to my room. I threw on a randomly cute outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=93565360 "I'm ready to go." I said looking at Zayn.

(Harry's pov)

I opened my eyes and looked down to see a blanket on me. On the floor I saw Liam, Niall, and Louis. "Guys wake up!!" Niall jolted to a sitting position. "No food!! wait what?" He looked around and shook Louis and Liam awake. Louis looked at me. "Harry you're naked." I smiled. "Yep." Then Liam stood up and put on his clothes from yesterday. "We have an interview today so let's go to our room and get ready." I stood up and the blanket fell. "Harryyyy!!! Cover yourself I am a girl!!" I turned around and saw Becca covering her eyes and smiling. I looked at Zayn who rolled his eyes laughing. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around my torso. "Okay you can look now." I chuckled. She dropped her hands and looked at all of us. "What is up with you guys and super toned abs? Oh and I call dibs on picking your outfits." Then she left the room while we all stared after her. Looking at her bum if you were wondering.