oh boy.

(Becca's pov)

I have actually been going on tour with a month now and not once has anyone tried to touch me. It was actually pretty weird, but also a good thing. The guys treated me as one of their own that's until I think in about five minutes. Liam's phone has been ringing for a good ten minutes and when I saw the caller id I froze. Paul. Liam came in to see me just staring at his phone, then his face mirrored mine. The other guys came in and saw us then looked at the phone. Liam answered and I swear to fo gosh. He looked like someone was about to make him touch a spoon. Which scared me even more.

(Liam's pov)

When I answered the phone I could already hear Paul screaming so loud I couldn't understand anything. He slowed down a bi, "Liam I heard from one of my sources that you aren't using your sex slave. If she is never used we might as well sell her back to Elaine." "NO! I mean no that's fine we have been doing stuff, and stuff. It's okay we'll keep her and do what we got her for. Just don't sell her. Bye." I hung up and looked at the boys and Becca who was eating cereal. "You guys. Paul said if we don't use her then we can't keep her." Becca's fork hit the floor. Louis looked like he wanted to scream. "My Carrot Princess!!! She will be stripped of her pride!!! NOOO." She started laughing. "It's ok Lou. I mean what else am I gonna do? If I see Elaine again I might kill her." she looked down at her bowl and muttered a few curse words under her breath. Harry raised his hand. "I call Becca Boo first!!" She turned her head and I knew she was smiling. Oh she has a crush on Hazza.