Going to meet the buyers

(Becca's pov)

I landed in London about an hour ago. Now I was sitting in what looked like a studio while he blabbed about what the boys like. Yeah you heard boys as in plural, five of them. "Well the guys will be a bit pushy and crazy at first but you will get used to it." That's the only thing I caught because someone called him, "Yeah. Ok we're on our way." He stood up and I did too. He started walking with a gesture saying follow me. I tried not to trip on my pink converse. I was wearing what I thought was comfy. Jean capris, a light pink under shirt, a baggy sweater, a beanie, and some black fake glasses that I put a piece of tape in the middle of. Plus my hair was down letting my loose curls frame my face, I rock this look. It took me a minute to realize that we stopped at the same car I was in earlier. He opened the door to the back seat and I just climbed in there with the rest of my stuff. I'd say it took about thirty minutes to get to a big house. Some big guys came around and got my stuff out without complaining. Okay this was a bit freaky. Paul opened my door because it was child safety. I would have just broken the window but I didn't. Paul walked me up to the house and didn't even knock before opening the door. When we got in he walked through about six rooms until we came to a room with a huge flat screen t.v and five boys with their backs turned to us. All of them were playing a game. Paul clears his throat making me jump a little and I see the boys do the same before they all turn around. All Paul says is, "Introduce yourselves." Then he leaves me. "I'm Harry." "I'm Louis." 'I'm Liam." 'I'm Niall." "I'm Zayn." The boys all had an accent as they said their names. "And we're One Direction!!!" I was completely confused. I guess they noticed it. "Umm. I'm Becca." I looked at my converse which became very interesting.