zayn got him some

(Becca's pov)

When we got back from shopping and eating Nandos I had tons of new clothes, a new phone, and my favorite, lots of pairs of converse. Best shoe ever. Also the boys told their fans to follow me so now I have more followers to. "Let's go clubbing!!" Harry shouted. I looked around and saw then nodding and then they looked at me. "Becca?" I am being honest I have never been in a bar. Ever. I slowly nodded, still uncertain. They all smiled. Then Liam said, "But don't get to drunk." I laughed and went to change. I changed into:http://www.zappos.com/max-and-cleo-karen-woven-cocktail-dress-starlight-blue-combo?zfcTest=fcl%3A0 . Then I put on a couple bracelets and some silver hoop earrings. I walked out to see all the boys waiting. They looked up at me in awe. Zayn was the first to talk. "Becca, you look. Beautiful." I blushed and looked down. The all murmured in agreement at how I look. "Let's go clubbing now!!" Niall shouted.

(Zayn's pov)

I did not want to go out after I saw Becca. Well I know who my dancing buddy is. At the club Becca didn't want to drink much, but I helped her out. I had a slight buzz but she was wasted. When we got to the hotel room she practically had her hands down my pants. I locked the door behind me and we kissed all the way to the bed. My button up shirt was off and her hand flew to touch herself for a split second. I smirked. She had me unzip her dress and she stepped out of it, my pants were off before she could blink. I still had boxers while she stood in her hot pink bra and black panties. I layed her on the bed. I kissed her below her ear and she moaned. "Would you touch yourself in front of me babe?" No girl actually masterbated in front of me but hell she was drunk. She looked up and bit her lip. I got off of her and watched her slide her hand in her panties.

(Becca's pov)

My hand was in my panties and all I could think of was Zayn's hard erection. I snaked a finger over my clit, making me moan. I started slowly the went fast so I was panting. Zayn just watched me with lust in his eyes. I had to stop, I was tired. Zayn saw and put his own hand in my panties and started on me. He pumped his finger inside and curled it making me moan. He stopped and pulled my panties down to my ankles. He spread my legs wide open and started licking. "Zayn." I moaned. I kept moaning until I cummed in his mouth. Then his boxers were gone and I heard a rip of paper. I could feel his head near my entrance, "Zayn, I need you." He slammed his cock in me causing a shriek of pain for a few seconds. Then we started moving in the same motion and he was hitting a wall that felt sooo good. "Zayn." I moaned again. 'You like that baby?" I nodded and we kept going until I cummed then kept pushing until he did. He got off of me and pulled the condom off. I grabbed his cock in my hand and started pumping. He was moaning now. I leaned down and licked the tip he moaned and I put him in my mouth. I was sucking and licking until he cummed. Then I lay down beside his naked body and passed out.