try to be quieter next time

(Becca's pov)

After last night I see why most girls sell their bodies. I am so not going to do that forever though. Especially with all the boys, I'm sure Niall is a virgin and I would feel terrible if I was forced on my Leprechaun. I am just laying in my bunk pretending to be asleep but I hear the boys trying to whisper all around me. "So you were her first? Dude you ruined it." Liam said. I just lay there and listened on their conversation. "Well atleast she wasn't eating my carrots." I heard them laughing and I had to stifle a giggle. "Shh." I'm not sure which boy did that but they heard me. "I think she's awake." Louis whispered. I saw them all come up to see me but I had my eyes squinted. They were about to tickle me. "If you touch me. You will not eat for a week." Niall looked like he was gonna give me a puppy dog face. "Okay come on guys if you touch her I won't be able to eat." I opened my eyes and they were all in boxers. No shirts. "Lou I could never eat your carrots while doing it." Lou's eyes got big. "What?" He was playing like I didn't hear. "Well I can't Lou because I can't multitask." Zayn was smiling and Harry was trying to hold back a laugh. "I can hear because you guys are actually quite loud when you try to whisper."