Paul says yes

(Paul's pov)

My phone started vibrating and I looked at it to see Zayn's name. I picked it up and answered."What's up Zayn?" He didn't answer for a few seconds. Then it came in a rush.

"Paul, I don't want to use Becca for a sex slave."

I took a deep breathe. I knew one of them would like her.

"Well Zayn. I don't know what to say because no one can get in touch with Elaine anyway."

"So since we can't contact her mum, then can we keep her as a friend? Please?" Zayn was begging me to. "Well sure. You boys can but as a friend, I will not make her a slave anymore."

I hung up, thinking, what did I just do?

(Zayn's pov)

I was so happy that Paul agreed, but confused. I ran to the room where everyone else was and Becca woke up and looked at me. "What's going on? You look happy." I smiled because now everyone was looking at me. "You my new friend, are no longer a sex slave!!" She gave me a big smile and jumped up to hug me and wrapped her long legs around me. "How?" she asked. I set her down on the couch and stood back up. "I talked to Paul and asked if she could just be a friend instead of a slave. He agreed." Becca started squealing in happiness and we were all laughing while she grabbed Niall's hands and made him jump up and down in circles with her. "Zayn!!!" She yelled looking at me. "I think I love you!!! Thank you so much!!!" She jumped on me again. All I could do was smile at how happy I made her. It made me feel different. "Let's go shopping to celebrate your freedom!!" Louis shouted in her ear. She looked at him and shouted back. "Then we can go eat at Nando's!!!!" She busted out laughing. "YES!!!" Niall shouted.