introduction to Becca

Introduction to Becca (Girl's pov)

Okay well if you haven't noticed I'm a nineteen year old girl. My parents used to fight all day, they used to break stuff. I found out my dad wasn't my real dad. Well not biologically. I did have a brother sister that I heard my mom talk about before. I've never seen them though. Before I became a sex slave I would hear my mom on the phone with the names I grew fond of. I may be a sex slave but not really, well you see since I'm nineteen some people think virgins are better sex slaves. I am unfortunately a virgin. Oh I'm sorry you don't know me. I'm Rebecca Corley. But call me Becca. When I turned fifteen my mom decided to take me out of school thinking I would never have sex. My mom is a bitch. If Satan was a woman it was my mom. My mom liked to act nice to people, she always had a fake smile. I knew it was all fake because she turned that way after she let it slip that she only had two kids with my dad. I knew my mom had three other kids and I had seen pictures, but I've never met them face to face. I knew my too younger siblings belonged to Mark but the oldest and me? Well let's say that the day I heard that I did research and found out my real biological dad died three years ago. Mom found out I searched after her brake up with Mark. Then all hell broke loose and she officially started calling me 'The sex slave.' I can't be a whore or a slut right? Because I still have my virginity. But I always here my mom on the phone with a guy named Paul, they were always talking about my price. I guess I'm going to him? Who knows? Well now you know a little bit about me. Now let me tell you what about one day after my mom got off the phone with Paul. It started when I stole my mom's cellphone and read her text from Paul.