Hater gone hate

(Becca's pov)

After I left the boys to think about what I said I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. The couch looked so comfortable so I sat down and clicked on the t.v. I was not paying attention to the t.v. but I was looking at my new phone. On twitter I was getting a lot of nice comments from Directioners. Just one person seemed to be posting negatively about me being around One Direction and on some fan fiction where my name was.

One Direction Infection: you're nasty and who ever likes you is nasty.

One Direction Infection: who ever reads these fan fictions about you are perverts.

The person even inboxed me and said. And I quote. "You are nasty and disgusting. I loath you." After I read I just had to reply. " Um how could you hate me? You don't even know me. Bt dubs Bitch there is an e at the end of loathe." That person who thinks they are a true Directioner is most definitely not one. I don't care what they say. If I ever meet that bitch face to face, oohh I swear to goshness. I was gripping my phone so hard that my knuckles were white and I didn't notice the boys come in. "Hello Earth to Becca Boo." Louis was waving his hand in front of my face.

(Liam's pov)

Becca's knuckles were white and she looked like she was either going to explode or cry. I didn't know which but Louis kept waving a hand in front of her face. She looked at us and her face was etched in sadness for a few seconds before she put on a fake smile. "What's up guys?" She asked. Zayn walked over and grabbed her phone. He looked like he was reading something before he looked back at her. "Becca some people are gonna hate like One Direction Infection but if she's not happy for us or you for everything you've done then she is a dumb ass bitch that can leave you the hell alone and stop messaging you. She is nothing but another person." Zayn finished his little speech and Becca got up and hugged him. "Yeah that's right Haters are gonna hate." Becca said.