She back?

Hope you excited!! But, you better start running (Y/N)...

~~~Readers POV~~~

What the hell was I thinking? This was a HORRIBLE idea!

I quickly hid in the same tall patch of grass Sans had found me on before, iland stayed deathly still. I heard the sound of footsteps tapping on the cavern ground. I slowly shift my gaze to the edge of the grass and saw her walking up to me.

"(Y/N)!~ Where did you go?" She playfully called out.

I felt many emotions at once, I have no idea which one to focus on. I feel joy because Kara is still alive. I feel sad because she's possessed. I feel angry because I don't know if I can break the possession. And I feel scared because said possessed sister is trying to kill me.

I don't want to die.

I listen that she walked into the grass. Suddenly, right in front of me, some blades for a cot. I was still heading, but if I didn't move, I would surely be killed. Right I'm gonna concentrate with being scared!

I tried my best to move deeper into the grass without making too much noise, but as I move, my foot got caught on a bent blade of grass and it tangled around my foot. I felt, catching "Kara's" attention.

"There you are~" She happily said as if it was a children's game. I tried to stand back up,but with all my struggling, I got more and more tangled  in the grass. "Can't get away this time~" She teased, brining her knife into view.

"Kara! Please stop this!" I called out to her.
She let out a howl of amused laughter. "Sorry to break it to you, but she can't help you at the moment." Chara said, raising her knife. "Let's see if your soul has enough determination to make it through another reload." She smiled.
Tears of fright surfaced in my eyes. "Come on, Kara! Fight!!" I shouted desperately for her.

Chara let out another chuckle as she got ready to swing her knife again. I close my eyes, waiting for the sting of the blade cut in my soul.

I waited, but nothing came.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to her. She had a strained look on face, and that arm was just above me, with the nice just inches away from my skin. The hand cold in the night was shaking, along with the entire arm.

"WHAT-?" She shouted, a more demonic voice coming out of her mouth. "MOVE, DAMN IT!! I'M IN CONTROL!!" She shouted, forceful pulling her arm back to submission.

That give me just enough time to back away out of striking range. As I scooted back as far as I could, I had a faint ping sound, and at the same time, her soul appeared out of her chest, like she was entering a fight. The only difference from before was if that her soul had a blue aura around it...

"What the fu-" She didn't finish her statement before she was flung backwards by an unknown force. She hit the cavern wall, and for a second, I saw something below her. It was an orange bat, and it read 39/40. The bar was her HP. Wow it's really like a video game down here.

I looked behind me, to see if I could find what send her backwards. As soon as I turn my head, I saw him standing there, but his left arm outstretched words Chara and his left I go in a bright blue and sometimes yellow. I stayed stiffened in place, this might be the first time I had genuine fear towards Sans.