Another Fishy Situation

~~~Authors POV~~~

"Hey, nerd! Where've you been all this time??" Undyne shouted, approaching Sans quickly.

Sans swallowed the invisible lump in his throat as she grew closer. The spear above him vanished, leaving a large dent in the frame. Once she reached him, she slumped her shoulders and let out a sigh.

"Well?" She asked crossing her arms.
Sans pushed back his fear and flashed his usual smile. "What? Can't a skeleton just go out for a walk" he said.
"Sans, you never go out for a walk. Where were you, really?" She asked.
Sans smile fell slightly. He looked down and then said "Fine, you caught me. I was out battling with the human. And I won." He smirked, looking up at her.
Undyne looked down at him with wide eyes. After a second, she broke into a hysterical laughter.
"Okay! I totally believe you! I'm sure you kicked that humans butt!" She howled. "What kind of battle was it? A sleeping battle?" She joked. Sans smile lifted. He knew that she wouldn't believe him.

After a minute, she quieted down. "That was a good joke, nerd!" She said, placing a hand to her stomach and barging past us. "Is Papyrus back yet?" She asked.
Sans Eyesockets riding as she did so, is adrenaline was pumping furiously through his bones. Magic I guess.
"N-no not yet." He quietly said. He rushed behind Undyne and looked around the room, and to his relief, the girls weren't in sight. He let out a sigh. "He should be back soon." He added.
"Alright. Mind if i crash here 'til he gets back?" She said, walking into the kitchen.
"Nah, I don't mind." He lied. "Just make yourself at home" sweat started to roll down the back of his skull, as he realised he was in another fishy situation.

Undyne went into the fridge and pulled out a jug of sea tea. "So, how has he been doing?" She asked him.
Sans walked over next to her by the food Museum, pulling out a bottle of ketchup. "He's doing fine." He said, taking a sip of the condiment.
"How's Alphys been? Have you visited her lately?" He asked in return.
Undynes mouth fell into a frown. As she answered guiltily. "No I haven't...." There was a pause. "But I'll drop in after I talk to Paps!" She smiled, quickly changing the subject. She then walked past Sans to the overly sized sink which Sans has never seen the top of. "You guys have some cups are in here, right?" She asked, looking at Sans while opening the door.

Sans heart nearly stopped. It was a good thing Undyne wasn't looking because of she was she would've seen two, tiny identical human twins stacked on each other and barely fit into their space. Sans quickly leaned forward and slammed the door shut, making Undyne look down on him questioningly. The skeleton nervously chuckled as he tried to calmly brush it off.
Sorry to disturb this dramatic moment... But, Are you top or bottom ;)

"We re-arranged a little. There are some... Unsightly things here now. The cups are in the cabinet above the stove." He said, talking a littler faster than usual.
The fish woman stood still for a second, but soon shrugged it off and followed the smol skeletons instructions. After she poured herself a glass of tea she walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs. "I'm gonna crash on Paps bed! Give him a real suprise! I would just crash on the couch but it's too lumpy..." He heard her yell.

Sans heard Papyruses door slam shut and waited for another response. Nothing happened. He took this opportunity to open the cupboard. Instead of seeing a tower the two young humans fall out to the ground.

"Shhh!" Sans hissed, bringing his finger up to his teeth. "Undyne is upstairs! You have to move into my room, you'll be safe there!" He breathed out, his voice barely audible/

The twins moved quietly as they got up. They followed Sans out of the kitchen. He looked up to Papyruses room, and saw no activity. He motioned for the twins to follow him, very slowly and quietly, the better. However, Half way through the room, the door go Papyruses room burst open. Instantly the girls dove behind the couch as Undyne turned her head and started walking downstairs to Sans.

"Hey, nerd! I thought I heard something." She said, ready to fight.
"What did you mean? I didn't hear anything." Sans answered casually secretly amazed.
"It sounded like footsteps!" She said.
"Must have been mine you heard, or maybe they belonged to someone outside." Sans nervously said.
Undyne looked down at him and then slumped over. "You're probably right." She admitted. She placed her hand to her head. "God, I'm such a wreak! Ever since I heard rumours of a human being Underground, I've been suspicious of every single sound!" She complained.
"Hey, act like a truck. Take a load off." He smiled. "You've been stressed lately, so you deserve a little break."
Undyne smiled and placed a hand in his shoulder. "Thanks for the advice, nerd." She said, walking over and plopping down onto the couch. Sans let out a hardly audible squeak as she did so. Or maybe it was so high pitched only dogs heard it.
"Mind if I watch TV?" She asked.
"N-no, not at all." He lied through his teeth.
"Thanks nerd!" Undyne smiled as she teaches over and grabbed the TV remote, turning on the TV.

She flipped through the channels, (Y/N) and Kara slowly poked their heads up, looking at the fish ruler in front of them. They both then looked at Sans, who flashed them a look saying, "I'm working on it." He through for a second, then an idea popped into his skull.

He let out a sigh as he placed his hand to where his stomach would be.
"Man, I'm famished. I think I'm gonna go to Grillbys." He said, starting to walk out.

The twins looked at him with both anger and shock. "You're going to leave is here?!" They both screamed in their heads at the same time.
Undyne turned her head, causing the twins to duck down again. She settled her eyes on Sans and then she stood up.

"What did you just say?? Go to fast food when you have ME here??" She angrily asked. "How insulting! If you're hungry, then you should have just said! I can cook you up an AMAZING dinner! Fuhuhu!" She said, rushing over to the kitchen.

Not a second layer, the sounds of pots and pans was heard, all three of them let out a large sigh. The twins quickly went upstairs as Sans looked at them and started to sign message them. (Y/N) stared blankly, but her sister picked up what he was saying. "Hurry and go into my room." He signed.

Kara then signed back to Sans, which shocked him. "Wouldn't she hear us upstairs?" He shook his head, let out a giggle, and then answered back. "Trust me, once she starts cooking, you could have a party and she wouldn't hear you. Just go up there and wait." He finished, walking into the kitchen with Undyne.

"When did you learn sign language?" (Y/N) whispered.
"Long story. Come on." Kara whispered, taking her sisters hand as they rushed up the stairs.

They quickly walked down the hall, and reached Sans door. (Y/N) opened it, but right when she did, a large explosion echoed beneath them. The kitchen seemed to have more light than before, and they heard Undyne call out after the logging dimmed down. "Don't worry, that was suppose to happen!"

"Hurry inside!" Kara said.
"Gotcha." (Y/N) answered as they both ran inside and locked the door behind them.

A/n: SORRY FOR CONFUSION, GUYS! I accidentally published it right as I started which if funny since I'm on a computer.... But thanks for the wait and hope this made up for the confusion?!
Total Word Count:
1341