Iwaizumi Hajime

"Guys that girls squeal over piss me off even more."

"Let's go. It won't matter if we don't win."

"Do you think you're fighting by yourself?! You've got to be kidding, you dumbass! If you think how you're doing equals how the team will do, I'll punch you!...There's no one on our team who can beat Ushiwaka one-on-one! However, there are six players on the volleyball court! Even if our opponent's some genius first-year or Ushiwaka, the team with the better six is stronger, you dumbass!"

"Someone who can't see the opponent standing right in front of him, can't defeat the opponent that lies beyond!"

"Hey. Do what we usually do... Let me take this challenge."

"How can I be the ace when I couldn't even make that?!"

"You're the best partner that I can boast. You're a really amazing setter. Even if the team changes, that will not change. But when we fight, I will defeat you."

"The second opponent you want to show who's boss is right in front of you."

"Damn it, Oikawa! Don't say his toss is better than yours"

"Kageyama has become more amazing"

"Stop being stupid, Crappy Oikawa, I'm shutting the club room doors, so get out of here, Trashykawa."

"He made a disgustingly good return toss straight away too, after the switch. As expected of your disciple."

"You're such an asshole."

"So you're here to, eh. I thought you said you weren't gonna watch because regardless of who won, you'd be pissed."

"But you will move forward without hesitation."

"That's a rare smile, with no ulterior motive."

"Straightforward and pure" coming from you is already impure.

"Oikawa Tooru, overall, is a pretty friendly guy, but there was a time that he wasn't smiling."

"If you get hurt, everything will be pointless, you dumbass."

"Want me to make your nose bleed from the right side, too?"

"Oikawa! Stop picking fights with the first-years!"

"When the hell did you ever beat me?!"

"We'll be counting on your serve at the very beginning. If you screw it up you're treating us to ramen."

"Don't think about anything unnecessary. No matter what, you only need to focus on the ball in front of you."

"When I was a kid, I only did spikes because they were fun, but now I can truly say... I'm glad I learned the bliss of receiving an opponents perfect hit."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I first read this I teared up a little.。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。.  because they've been through so much together and who knows if they'll play together again.

  because they've been through so much together and who knows if they'll play together again