Tomoe

"Humans are weak; they break easily. If they are broken, it means everything is over."

"It's delightful to think about someone even if they're not by your side... For me... I can't make it if you're not by my side."

"As long as you remian where I can see you, that is all I care about."

"... Don't... Cry like that."

"No matter what happens, I will protect you, so rest easy, Nanami."

"I still love her. I love her more than anything in this world. I was willing to do anything, as long as I could stay by her side for life."

"I like turning the tables on those who are up against us, but I dislike slaughtering the uninteresting."

"But because I failed to become human. Even if I die. I cannot go to where Yukiji is."

"As long as I can protect you, I'll be content."

"You idiot. Why did you come out? Whatever happens, it'll just be me who has to endure it... But now that you've come out, I have no choice but to protect you."

"A human has to move forward on his own. If one wants to move forward, one can move, even if he only has little power."

"In order to live by that girl's side, I am thinking of becoming a human."

"Do not set things in motion out of needless consideration."

"You idiot! All you had to say was one line! Do you mean to die for the sake of your stupid?!"

"As a human, you will find a place for yourself in no time at all if you put your mind to it."

"Finally... You're mine."

"There will be more. This day forward you will live a lot of these moments and even better ones. I swear I'll make you happy. So... Let's go."

"I do love you. Now, will you marry me?" *To little Nanami*

"To ensure that you can always have that smile on your face... I will stay by your side."