Grell Sutcliff

"I much prefer doing the chasing myself to being chased, Sebastian darling! So let's have ourselves a marvelous round of tag, shall we!?"

"I admit, I am a wee bit curious... About what lurks in the pasts of fine men like yourself! ESPECIALLY... WHEN THEY SEEM TO BE THE BAD-BOY TYPE!!"

"You can't MAKE-BELIEVE with yours truly like you do with humans, Sebastian darling. The death scythe can slice right through... Memories... Souls... Dimensions... AND EVEN... DEVILS!"

"Why, Sebastian darling! You've got guts! To think you would sacrifice an arm... To go rescue that brat."

"I'm so disappointed in you... Madam Red. I can't say I care a shred for... This plain woman you've become."

"I want a baby of my ver own too, but it seems that my being male is a biiiit of a problem. You and I, we're like two peas in a pod. I... Will lend you a hand."

"You were just the same as all those other women. You don't deserve to wear red at all... No, ma'am! The curtain has fallen on your cheap performance of "life." Farewell... Madam."

"A devil... And a grim reaper. We will never be able to understand each other? If a reaper is one whose job it is to retrieve souls... A devil is a noxious beast that steals and devours those souls! My feelings will never be requited... It's as if this is... The tragety of Romeo and Juliet!"

"Look what happens when you're not fast enough! You get CUT! It's more fun when it hurts a little bit though, isn't it?"

"Ah, I can finally appear before you in my real form! Because isn't it embarrassing to appear before a handsome guy without makeup?"

"Such an ice king you are! A beautiful tyrant! An angelic devil! A raven with the wings of a dove! My little lamb with the appetite of a wolf... My very own Sebastian DARLING!!!"

"Oh, Little Sebas-chan, I do love red the most. Hair, clothes, lipstick, I love them to be red. That's why I love using fresh blood to do make-up for those ugly women. The more flamboyant a woman is, the more she's as beautiful as a poisonous flower, right?"

"I wish the sun would never rise. Then we could keep hunting each other for all eternity."

"How about we bring this show to a close with the next attack... Sebastian darling! Let us bidthis world farewell... And be united in the next, okay?"

"Ally? What's with that cliched word? Supreme love is always a battle to death!"

"I am the queen of all fruits!"

"This is great! I'm getting goosebumps all over my body, Little Sebas-chan! If I have your child, I will definitely give birth to it!"

"I'm going to use the heels of my shoes to step on this cold, uncaring face of yours! I want you to lick my shoes clean!"

"A good man's past makes people curious! But if he's a bad man, then it makes me wanna see even more!"

"Lately, I've only been encountering unsophisticated prey. My scythe and I are unsatisfied."

"Even if I'm like this, I'm still the butler of death!"

Don't say that. I'm sure you'll become addicted to the taste of my "death scythe".

"With all these handsome men in front of me I'm not gonna just leave like Cinderella!"

"Why does this little kid get all the good looking men?"