Chapter 14: Meeting Each Other

Kyungsoo's POV
I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I finished cleaning inside the supply closet. The small space felt even smaller as I tried moving but failed. I decided to get out and relax at the tables.

As I walked out, I overheard a familiar voice. It was Syori's, and my eyes widened as I scanned the room to look for her. There she was, with a guy. He seemed taller than me and had his arm around her. It made me a little uncomfortable, who was this freak? I hid behind the counter and overheard their conversation the best I can.

"I'm not mad."

I heard Syori sniffle as she said, "We can still go to the dance together, as best friends." He laughed and said "Geuraeyo." I looked up and saw them kiss, making me feel a little uncomfortable.

I'm guessing he's her boyfriend...I suddenly growled and shook my head in disgust. The pair walked outside and they stood close to each other before she walked off. I was confused, why did he make her cry?

Curiosity took over and I found myself walking towards the guy and grabbing his shoulder. He turned around instantly and almost punched my face if I hadn't ducked. "Omo, joesonghabnida."

I ignored his apology and pulled him inside the store. He started freaking out under my grasp and kept asking me to stop. We definitely started a scene, the customers walked out of our way in fear.

I pulled him into my mini office at the back of the shop, which was the size of about four supply closets combined. Once we settled in there, I began to speak.

"Who are you? Why were you with Syori huh? Why'd you make her cry?!" He held up his hand calmly as I bombarded him with questions.

"Ah, I'm guessing you're her so-called 'husband?'" he said, making air quotes. "Hello, I'm Byun Baekhyun, her boy-I mean, ex-boyfriend."

"Do Kyungsoo..." I said, trailing off. Baekhyun looked at me with a disappointed look and I suddenly realized why she cried. They were breaking up...

"Look," I began slowly. "I know you're probably very hesitant of me, but listen. I'm not going to do anything to her-"

"Oh you better not, you'll be getting it from me." He said with a tint of sass in his words. I smirked and tried to hold in my laughter as he tried to crack his knuckles but failed miserably.

He piped down and sat, becoming quiet and turning red in embarrassment.
"Hey bacon, you can't hurt me."
"It's Baekhyun!!"
"Whatever. You can leave now."
"Mwo-"

I cracked my knuckles and his eyes widened. He got out of the chair before bowing slightly and leaving quickly. Once he left I shook my head and laughed slightly. If this is what Syori has a taste of, then I got no problem.

Syori's POV
I frowned when I turned back to the road. Baekhyun usually wouldn't go right away, he'd see if I was going safely.

As I walked home, my phone vibrated and I checked and was surprised to see Chanyeol's ID popping up. I answered instantly and on the screen, I saw Sehun's bright rainbow hair covering the camera. I laughed and yelled out his name as he showed his eyes on the screen, revealing gray eyes.

"Wah Sehun! Are you using my contacts?!"
"Oh, Syori you're on. Hehe," He flipped the camera to the back to stop diverting the attention to him and displayed Chanyeol trying to dance to Rough by GFriend with Song Bin and Daon. He was jumping around and almost tripping over his own feet, and I giggled watching his clumsiness.

I crossed the road and opened the gate to the house. Sehun began to speak as I removed my earphones.
"Daebak. That's your house?"
"I guess it's mine. You should visit someday."
"I want to so bad. It seems fun." I smiled as he put the phone on the table, showing the four of them dancing to more girl groups. I suddenly pouted and began to remember when I would challenge Chanyeol and Sehun to mini dance battles...

"Syori. Omo, she's getting possessed, look at her face! Hyung~" Sehun said, making me look up and see all of them gathered around the screen. Daon slapped Sehun's arm lightly and waved at me. "I don't understand how you've put up with him for this long, Syori-ah. He's so immature."

"Really jagi? Why'd you date me then?" I smiled at them be cheesy to each other and watched Song Bin try and tie Chanyeol's bangs out of his face. Soon enough, both guys had little pigtails and were waving it everywhere.

It was like I was really there, seeing them be so happy made me satisfied with myself. I didn't always have to worry about them if they were going to be this entertained with themselves everyday.

Suddenly, the boys became silent and looked at me worriedly. I turned around to find  Kyungsoo walking to the bedroom casually.

"Kyungsoo. You're home already."
"Mmhmm." He paused and looked at me. He pointed to the screen and then mouthed, 'Who's that?' I mouthed back, 'My brother and friend.' He nodded before actually talking.

"Where's my laptop?"
"I gave it to the girls."
"Gave?!" I gave him a look. "Yes, I donated your precious MacBook."
"Yah!"
"Uhh," said Sehun behind me. My eyes widened because I forgot they were still FaceTiming with me. Chanyeol stared at me with worried eyes, he still thought Kyungsoo was sketchy.

"I-I'll call you guys another time, annyeong!"
"Bye Syori-ah, I'll miss you." Sehun said as he pouted. Chanyeol kicked him and loudly whispered, "Yah yah yah! He's right there! Sleep well dongsaeng."

Before I could say goodbye one last time, he ended the call and left me to stare at my lock screen, which was Joshua (duh). I turned to Kyungsoo, about to yell at him and say he scared them off when he began talking.

"Am I really that intimidating?" I frowned. "Ani, you're not. They just don't know you as well as Baekhyun..." I stopped myself when I said his name, and I saw him raise his eyebrow.

"Baekhyun?"
"Yeah, he's my-"
"I know, you're ex." I stared at him surprised. "Huh? H-how'd you know?" He walked into the room and I followed him.

"I saw him at the store." I gulped nervously. What if he heard our conversation? I decided not to mention it and instead change the subject. "Did you eat already? I can go and ask the girls to make some jjajang-"

"No, I'll make it," he said, cutting me off. "Go talk to your friends." I stared at him weirdly. "Okay...wow, you really are possessed." I mumbled. He was changing, and it was becoming really strange. But I liked it. A lot.

I went on my phone and tried calling Chanyeol again, but he didn't answer. They were probably busy, I thought. I pouted and sat down, trying to adjust to everything going on.

Suddenly, my stay here has been better.

a/n: hello chingus! So, is you have been updated, you've seen I have made a new fanfic, which is called 'Baby Steps!' It is a BTS fanfic that'll be really short. I am planning to be writing a lot, at the end of May or so, I'll be making one more fanfic! Anyways, how was the chapter? I hope you guys are ready for the start of Syori and Kyungsoo's adventure! It's gonna be ineresting;) enjoy the story! (Btw the video there^ imagine that in their video callXD)