Chapter 40: Mall

Syori's POV
"Hold my hand."
"Why?"
"Because, what if there's guys who will look at you, hm?"

"They're always going to." I said chuckling, as Kyungsoo and I walked into the entrance of the mall. Today was our mini date, after everything finally got sorted out between us, we decided to go out as an official couple.

"Syori-ah, we should go in there." Kyungsoo said, pulling me into a dress store. I furrowed my brows, "Wae? You know I don't wear dresses,"

"Because one day when we get married again," he said in a cool tone. "You'll already be prepared." My eyes widened, "Married again?! Mr. Do Kyungsoo, are you out of your mind?!"

"Yup."

I rolled my eyes as we roamed around the store. Although we didn't get anything, there was a white elegant looking dress that caught my eye. It was laced and was long enough to drape across the floor. Kyungsoo looked at me amusingly and pinched my cheek, "So you do like something from here."

"Yah, I was just looking!"
"Yeah yeah, let's go. I'm hungry."

The two of us walked out to the streets towards the bubble tea store he owned. We drank some boba before taking a stroll around the nearby stores.

It was quiet, yet comforting. Kyungsoo by my side was all I needed.

"Eomma...eomma!" said a young voice. Kyungsoo and I exchanged glances before turning around to see a little boy who was crying walking towards us. I outstretched my hands and picked up the kid, wiping his tears with my thumb.

"Awe, aegiya, are you okay? Where's your Eomma?" The little boy only rubbed his eyes with his small hands and shrugged. I turned to Kyungsoo, "Umm, Kyung...hold the kid, I'l go try and find his parents." His eyes widened as I put the little boy in his arms.

"Yah, don't leave me alone! What if I drop him by accident?!" I heard him holler as I rushed off into the stores. I laughed, "You'll be fine. Just hold the kid."

a/n: OML IMAGINE KYUNGSOO STRUGGLING TO CARRY A CHUBBY ASIAN KID AKDJAKDAJCUTE AF AHAHAHA

Kyungsoo's POV
Syori disappeared into the store, leaving me and the little kid. I looked at him and smiled, "Hey, what's your name?" The boy puffed his cheeks before answering, "Jumin. Kim Jumin."

I pinched his nose, "Awe, okay Juminie. I'm Kyungsoo hyung."
"Kyungsoo hyung? That's long to say." Jumin said, furrowing his eyebrows in a cute way. I smiled, "What do you want to call me then?"

"Umm, Kyung! Kyung appa." My eyes widened in surprised. "Appa?"
"Ne! You're my Kyung appa." I shook my head and laughed, holding onto Jumin tightly.

"Where's your Eomma and Appa?" I asked him. Jumin looked at me with an innocent look.
"Well, Eomma is here. I don't know where...but Eomma told me that Appa is not with us. He's just very busy, and has no time to visit. But that's okay with Juminie! Having Eomma with me is good enough."

I looked at him with pity, "I see." I hugged him, knowing that it must've been hard for him to stay around. "Kyung appa, why are you hugging me?" Jumin asked quietly. I looked into his big brown orbs and smiled, "I just wanted to."

He nodded in satisfaction. Just as we began talking again, a young woman with her dark brown hair in a high ponytail came out with Syori, a frantic look on her face. Once her eyes landed on us, she sighed in relief and ran up to us.

"Omo, Kim Jumin! Don't ever run like that from me again." I put him in the lady's arms and stood near Syori, putting an arm around her. Jumin hugged his mother protectively and then looked at me. "Thanks, Kyung appa."

"Appa?" Asked the lady questionably. Jumin nodded, giggling before the two walked off. "Thanks once again," she called out before disappearing into the building. I turned to Syori, who had her eyes on me amused.

"What?"
"I see you have a child now."
"Shut up, Jumin wanted to call me that." She laughed before poking my cheek. "You seem like such dad material, it's so cute."

"Why don't we have a kid, and we'll see for sure if I am?" Her eyes widened as I pulled her closer to me, smirking. We both laughed before I caught someone's eye on us from behind Syori.

Hong Jisoo.

I leaned in a pressed a quick kiss on Syori's lips before walking off. "Yah, where are you going?"

"The restroom." She nodded, "I'll wait here."

I headed towards the alleyway and saw him standing there with sunglasses on. I went up to him and took them off his face, exposing the eyes I stared into long ago.

"Oh hey, D.O, it's been a while." I sighed, he used my stage name reference. "Yes it has, Joshua. What are you doing here?"
"I can't go to the mall? Ouch, didn't know you own Korea."

"Whatever, we were about to leave anyways." His brows raised, "'We'? Oh, your pretty little dongsaeng."
"Idiot, I don't have a sister, you know that already. That's my wife you're talking about."
Jisoo's eyes widened, "Wife?! Wow, that's some loyal wife you have. She likes me."
"As an idol, she loves your whole dumbass group..." I trailed off, knowing the tension was rising.
"Dumbass group? You wanted to join Seventeen! If I wasn't there-"

I had enough, I pinned him against the wall, angrily holding onto the collar of his shirt.

"If you were't there, I could have become an idol! I could have had enough money to cure Halmeoni from her damn cancer! But it's not like you care."

"Are you kidding me? I do freaking care, she was important to me too, Soo! Me, you, Jongin, Joomyun have been so fond of her, it's not all about you! That's all you think about anyways, yourself! I don't get it, how can that sweet and nice girl fall for you, who probably still hasn't moved on from me getting into Pledis instead of you?!"

My mind was racing from the words he spat out, I lost control and hit his lower lip. It began to bleed and I backed off, shocked at what I did. I wanted to apologize but, no words came out of my mouth.

Jisoo put on his sunglasses and shoved me out of the way. "Fine, I see you still haven't changed. Sometimes, I regret even knowing you were my friend." And with that he left, rushing off before a crowd recognized him.

I trudged towards Syori, who was kicking her feet against the dirt. When she saw me, she stood up and smiled at me cheerfully. "There you are, why'd you take so long?"

"Oh, I just got distracted, I saw something at the snapback store. Sorry for the wait." She shook her head, "It's alright. Kaja?" I nodded and took her hand, heading out of the mall.

a/n: im sorry this was so long...and that i havent updated in forever.
Btw if u didnt know, Seventeen is a real group and pledis is a real companyXD u should check them out~
Like always, dont forget to comment vote and share:) saranghae<3333