Chapter 42: School

a/n: IM WARNING U RIGHT NOW, THERE IS A HELLA LOT OF CHEESE AND FLUFF.......ive been so into writing fluffy shiz so AJCKAODKALCSM CRINGE

Syori's POV
A strong pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and dragged me across the floor. I was yelling "Stop! Go away!" but the person didn't listen. Soon enough I was thrown to the wall, where the shadow blocked the faint light. It lunged towards me, and I yelled "Andwae!"

"Chanyeol!" My brother ran up to the stranger and punched his jaw, but collapsed down soon after next to me. His lip was bleeding and he was obviously pained. The guy's shadow fell over the two of us.

"Don't hurt her." Chanyeol said with the rest of his strength, "And what makes you think I'll listen to you?" Said the voice. I looked up to see the hooded figure with now glowing red eyes. I screamed, and darkness took over.

"Syori. Yah, Syori! Wake up," Kyungsoo was shaking me. My eyes opened suddenly, my body was shaking in fear and my heart was pounding fast. I didn't even realize I was sobbing, tears streaming down my face.

"Hey," Kyungsoo said in a soothing voice. "Are you okay?" I nodded, letting out a shaky breath. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked the two of us. "It was just a nightmare, don't be afraid, I'm here." I nodded, burying my face into his chest. After moments, my whimpers stopped, my heart was beating normally, and my eyes closed on its own.

----

Ring, ring!

I groaned, sitting up. It was Monday, our routine of getting ready for school had to start.

"Why are you up?" Said a sleepy voice from behind me. I turned to see Kyungsoo, laying down, holding onto the pillow that was in between us last night. "Getting ready for school."

He chuckled and sat up, ruffling his bedhead hair. "Did you forget? You don't have class anymore, remember? Appa discussed this with us a long time ago." My mouth opened in realization, I really did forget.

"Come here." He opened his arms out as I climbed back into the bed, feeling super embarrassed and stupid. "I'm sorry, I forgot."

"I know you did, silly. But it's alright, I know you were just really tired. Are you okay from last night?" I looked up at him and stared into his big brown orbs. "Yeah, I am. Thanks to you."

He smiled and leaned in, rubbing his nose onto mine while laughing. "You act like such a baby, it scares me to think you're so delicate."
"I'm not!"

"You cried because you fell down the stairs last week." I hit his chest, "Shut up."

I looked at the time, "I remember waking up way really early to prepare for school. I'd take too long trying to look pretty."
"You don't have to try, aegi. You're already so pretty."
"Stop with the cheesiness Kyung!" He let out a laugh before ruffling my hair.

"Do you want to visit your school today?"
"What?"
"You know, say hi to the guys. We haven't seen them in a while, or at least, I haven't." I tilted my head to the side, "You want to see them?"
"Your friends are mine, so yes."

I pinched his cheeks, "Okay! Let go of me so I can go to the bathroom and get ready." Instead of doing so, he held me tighter. "Yah, Kyungsoo!"

"I'm not letting go of you."
"I have to pee!" The boy let go immediately, making me giggle and walk off. I felt his eyes on me as I walked to the bathroom, making me laugh. I swear he's such a pervert.

----

"Syori?" I pulled Kyungsoo with me as we neared Sehun and the group of kids. Baekhyun saw me too and waved at me happily, while Daon was with Song Bin, trying to braid Chanyeol's bangs out of his face.

"How have you guys been?" I said, hugging each of them affectionately. Kyungsoo stood by and talked with the guys while I got updated with what's been going on.

"Oh, Min Young's isn't bothering us anymore." Sehun said as he backhugged Daon.
"Cheongmal?" Kyungsoo raised a brow, and scanned the area as if trying to see if she was there. Chanyeol pointed to the agricultural area, "She's there with Daesung."

"Daesung?" The two of us said in unison. He nodded, "Y'all can say hi if you want. She won't bite your head off."

I glanced at Kyungsoo cautiously before taking his hand, heading to the gardens. There she was, looking at the flowers with a guy with silver dyed hair.

"Min Young?"
"Oh, hey Kyungsoo! And Syori, wah I see you've been well."
"Is this the same maniac I knew?" I blurted out, only to have my mouth shut up by Kyungsoo's hand.

She only laughed and turned to the guy who was probably Daesungnext to her. "I'm better, obviously. This is Daesung, by the way. My..." Daesung blushed, "We aren't dating, but you know, I wouldn't mind."

Kyungsoo stared at the with a blank stare. "Well, we will get going. It was good to see you again." It amused me that he wanted to leave so quickly. Min Young nodded, "You too! Bye guys." Daesung waved and then we left, heading to the parking lot.

In the car, Kyungsoo was quiet. I poked his cheek, "did you expect her to still be obsessed with you or something?"
"Well no, it's just that-"
"That what?"
"Nevermind," I laughed at his reaction to seeing that girl. Honestly, it surprised me too that was she wasn't clinging onto that Daesung dude or still looking around for Kyungsoo.

As we were on the road, the GPS said it's direction. "Turn left at the next crossroad."

But he turned right.

"Kyungsoo, are you being stupid? It said turn left."
"I wanna take you somewhere."

----

a/n: lol wtf this cliffhanger...
Anyways hey hello annyeong~ im gonna give a heads up, ill be editing all the chapters today, SO if it keeps saying 'areumbae601 updated blahblahbah' 30+ times it's because im fixing up the book...it will be finishing soon so i am trying to make it all gucci:)

Thx for reading, ily all<3333333