Chapter 17: Min Young

Kyungsoo POV
The bubble tea store was so busy. I had no choice but to stay there almost everyday until midnight cleaning and helping the new workers. I hope Syori isn't mad about it, I mean, we were fine a few days ago right?

I couldn't help but smile thinking about her reaction to me singing. She seemed like an innocent person, and someone that would always make me happy...I don't know what I'm thinking. I talked to Suho hyung about it, and he said I have to figure it out myself since I didn't believe it was love.

"You like her. It's love man."
"No I don't! What, how?!"
He smirked, "Yah, you're always talking about her and you're always smiling nowadays. That isn't you."
"Mwo? I do smile!"
"But also you act like the devil. I never see the cute bubbly you much anymore, ever since Min Young-"
"Let's not bring up her..."

I frowned, thinking about what he said. Did I really change after what has happened? All the memories began to flash through my eyes and I found myself yelling and breathing heavily.

Each time I thought back to those thoughts, I wanted to cry, I wanted to just go away from everyone. No one understands my emotions, and if only reality was fair, I would be okay.

It was early afternoon, and normally no one would be at the store at this time, so I'd usually sleep or talk to Kai on the phone. But today was different.

The bell rang, signaling someone was entering the store. I gathered myself together and walked out, putting on a fake smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to-" I stopped at stared at Min Young who was right in front of me. She smiled sweetly and went up to me, and put her arms around my neck. "Kyungsoo oppa!" I removed her hands from me harshly and stared at her with horror. "What's wrong with you? Can you just leave?"

"Is that how you treat your customers? Aish, I'm gonna sue this place-"

"Shut up! What do you need?" She giggled a fake laugh and looked at me with an innocent face. "You talk like you don't know." She took a step towards me. "Why don't you love me anymore?"

"Ask yourself that. You need to leave now, before people come in and wonder what you're doing here." Min Young pushed me towards the counter and I hissed at the pain of hitting my back. "Min, stop it."

"No!" I shoved her back lightly and she pouted at me. "Wow, you really don't love me."
"Yeah, good job for noticing." Min Young glared, her eyes piercing into me. "Look Min, I don't have any feelings for you anymore. You shouldn't either. You're the reason why we broke up in the first place."

"I admit, I kissed a guy. But that doesn't mean I cheated!"
"It meant a lot of things, also considering you did more than kiss him."
"I'll do better to you, I promise!" She ran to me and hugged me, holding me so tight.

I tried pushing her off but she wouldn't move. The girl looked up at me and whispered, "I love you." before kissing me on the lips.

Syori's POV
"Wasn't the food delicious?" Kyungsoo's mom asked me as we walked out of the Thai restaurant. I nodded in agreement. "Too bad we didn't finish everything, I was just too full."

"It's alright. We can go give it to Kyungsoo!" She said happily. We walked arm and arm and began to walk towards the boba store.

"So, how's it been at the house?" she asked me when we stopped at the stoplight.
"Alright, I guess. I mean, Hyerin and Sunmi are keeping me company."
"Geurae? Well, that's good. When me and my husband came home last night from Hong Kong, I talked to him about you and your condition at Soo's place. I hope he is treating you well?" I nodded and blushed slightly, remembering when he was singing to me.

Kyungsoo's mom eyed me, "Syori-ah. What's been going on at the house? You're blushing."
I looked up surprised. "Ani! Nothing! I just remembered something..." She nodded, obviously doubting me and continued walking to the street.

We passed by a salon and Kyungsoo's mom stopped, staring at the advertisements of the hair sprays. I smiled remembering how Eomma always bugged me when I was younger to buy products for my face and hair.
"Do you want anything?" I asked awkwardly, gaining her attention. She smiled lightly.

"Aw, Syori. You can go on ahead, I want to look around for a bit." I nodded and I left her side, relaxing my shoulders. Whenever I was with her, I felt myself tense up, but I understood that she wanted to know me better. I mean, obviously, who wouldn't want to get to know some random person who just married their son?

As I came near to the store, I saw that there was no one outside at the outdoor tables. There probably isn't anyone there right now, I thought. I held onto the bag full of food in my hand and was about to push the door open when I see a girl.

It was that Min Young person.

I hid behind the tree nearby and watched as she approached him, and he pushed her away every once in a while. Kyungsoo began to yell and her, his expression pissed off. I began to get annoyed, what does she want from him?

Suddenly, she shoved Kyungsoo to the wall and kissed him, making me run in. I didn't really know what I was doing, but there was no turning back at this point because they noticed me.

"S-Syori?" Kyungsoo asked, watching me throw the take-out box onto the counter. The soup tipped over and began to drip onto the floor, but I didn't bother to fix it. He called my name again but I cut him off.

"Your mom wanted to come here, but I guess you're a little too occupied at the moment. I'll just tell her to go to the house later."

And with that I left, hearing Min Young mutter some words about me as I pass by her. I ignored them, pushing the door open so hard it made a loud crack noise. I heard footsteps behind me, and since I already knew who it was, I began to run.

Kyungsoo ran after me and grabbed my hand, making me stop. Panting, I turn to him with an annoyed face.

"I know what you are going to say." He held my hand firmly before I could walk off again.
"Yah! Kim Syori! If you already know what I was going to say why don't you believe me?"

"I do believe you. But please, respect me. At least tell her to stop, or at least avoid making physical contact like that. I'm still your wife, whether you like it or not." I said dryly as I roughly shook my hand off of his and left.

I felt my stomach turn as I heard him call my name telling me to come back. It felt weird for me to call myself his 'wife,' mainly because we don't even consider each other friends...

a/n: herro chingus! Ok, so I just gotta mini spazz here, I HAVE A SUPER GOOD CHANCE OF GOING TO KCON DJANJKFCHMAADA:) anyways, I (j)hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Get ready to see Min more often;) (oh btw, I tried to make her resemble the actual Min Young from Miss A, and her role in Dream KnightXD) thx for reading!