Can I come in?

I woke up that day, took a shower and got dressed. It wasn't fancy or anything, just a plain red t-shirt, shorts and my shoes. I looked at the brownies and smiled, grabbing them and leaving the house.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on her door, hoping she answered. She didn't answer. I knocked harder, still no answer. Maybe she is at Ryans? I walked over and knocked on the door. I heard feet walk to the door and hesitation of openin the door.

The door soon opened, "Oh, hey Lee..." Ryan smiled. "Um.. Is the new girl over here? I was gonna give her these brownies..." "She's asleep right now, stayed up playing Cards Against Humanity." He looked at the brownies. "Oh, is it okay if I sit these on your counter and go on and leave?" He nodded, opening the door more.

I walked in and headed to the kitchen, setting the brownies up on the counter and sighed. "I'll see you later Ry," I heard feet walking down the hallway. "What is he doing here?!" I heard a girl shouting at Ry. "He offered brownies and he's leaving anyways.." I turned to see Alice. "Your the.." I looked at her.

"Get out." She hissed. "I am." I started walking out and stopped to turn to her again. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry.." That's when I felt pain on my right cheek, I held my cheek, turning around and leaving. Hurting more than ever and never wanting to leave my room again.

Why would she slap me? I huffed and laid there in my room, "I need to ask her..." That's when there was a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?"