Nine Lives

I stood up and thought. "Thank you Aron." I smiled, turning around to see him standing there. "I saw you at Florida, why are you following me?" Aron smiled, "It was just a coincidence." He leaned up against the machine. I rolled my eyes, "I beg a differ." I laughed to myself. "So why are you with the faggot band?" He smirked. "My big brother." I stated strictly.

"I just started to and I don't want any fights between your band and my band." "And yet you sing my parts?" He snickered. I stood there open as a book, "It's because I know your parts best. I know you Aron. I know what happened that day." I grinded my teeth. "Just like how everyone else tells you? I was the bad guy,"

I sipped my water and sat on the counter, "No, because I WAS there." I snarled. He stood there, now defenseless. I sighed and looked down, "I.. I'm sorry Aron." I felt arms wrap around me, looking to see Aron was actually hugging me. I didn't move as I saw Matt stand there. His fists pale and anger boiled all over. "Stop it." I mouthed to him as he stood there, calming down.

"I have to go Aron. It was nice meeting you!" I hopped off the counter and ran towards Matt. "What was that all about?!" Matt snarled at me. "Aron and I was just talking." I acted weak. "You know Deuce dispise us. We dispise him back." He calmed down. "Well, I want to two of you bands to grow up." I walked out of the guys area and saw Aron walking into his.

I walked up and smiled, "Can I join for a bit?" He nodded, leading me through the door. I smiled sitting down on the couch as everyone for his band was recording. "Welcome to 9 Lives." Aron smiled. I nodded and stared at everything they had. It wasn't much but they are trying their best. "Whoah. Deuce, buddy, pal. Where'd you get her from?" "Wonderland, member of," I coughed. "Hollywood Undead." They guy then shook his head. "Why not join our group?" He joked.

"Because my big brother." I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. "Oh so you follow your brother around?" "No. He just joined, taking over Deuce's spot and I just joined because they actually thought I'd be good in their group." I huffed. "Well, Deuce. We have to record."

Aron and them walked into the booth and started singing. I smiled as they continued to sing, to soon get slightly disgusted. I knew Deuce was into talking about having sex and stuff but god. Too much in this song. I smiled as they finished what they was doing and said goodbye to them. I walked out and back to guys room. They was all sitting there, when I walked in they turned towards me scolding me.

"Hey guys!" I happily chirped. "What did you do when we was knocked out?" Jordan asked. "Hanging with Aron and the other guys." "Why?" George hiccuped." "Because you all was knocked out and Matthew over here got on my nerves.. I just needed a break." I sighed. Jorel sighed, "You do know what happened with us right?" "YES YOU ALL I WAS FUCKING THERE!!" I screamed, realized what I did and ran out.

"Alice!!" Jorel ran after me. "Leave me alone J." I snapped back. "No, I'm not. Because Matt does love you. We all do. We're sorry." He sighed. I stopped, my legs shaking and tears falling. "I watched it happen. I was that waitress." I moved my hair back. "Y-Y-You was.." He stared at me. "Alice, I'm so sorry for that night." He hugged me. "We all are. Let us make it up." I hugged back.

"Wonderland." J smiled and leaned in.