Maybe Later...

~Alice~

I stared at the door as tears slowly fell, I landed on my knees and started crying my heart out. Crying from love. From misery. Crying from the protection he had given to me for all those years. I cried till there was no more tears coming out, Ryan sitting beside me. Rubbing circles on my back as he sighed, "It's gonna be fine."

I shook my head and balled up more to where Ry pulled me on to his lap and lifted up my head. "Hey now, stop that." He wiped the tears away and kissed the streams of what was tears running down. This sent blush across my face. "That's better." He smiled.

I smiled lightly and sniffed, "What should I do." I stared at him. "First, i would apologize to him.. Second, you two should really talk, if anything happens, just yell cause i'm just above him." He laughed. I nodded and weakly stood up as hunger fled me. "I got to eat.." I ran to the food and saw the brownies. "Mine.." I started eatting them. Not even five minutes went by and the brownies were gone, just crumbs.

I burped and giggled, "I'll see you Ry." I grabbed the plate, hugged him and went down to Lee's apartment. I shakily sighed and hesitated to knock on his door. Finally doing so, the door sqeaked open.

I walked in quietly but loud enough. "Can I come in?" I shut the door. I looked around as the walls were scratched up, the floor a mess with clothes, dirt, and garbage. On the wall that wasnt scratched up was a photo of Lee and I standing there when we went to my winter formal. Instead of scratched up, it was decorated with paintings of flowers and other animals. Those animals being the ones I liked, Rabbits, Dolphins and Lions.

"I thought you didn't want to see me..." I heard a hiss but also hurt voice. I dropped the plate, luckily it wasn't fragile. I quickly picked it up and sat it on a table, "I.. Came here. To.. Apologize." I studdered and kept my breathing steady and slow. He looked at me and sighed, "You don't have to." "But I do." I was a stubborn person, but if I had to do something because of my doings I do it. "Lee.. I'm sorry for being mad at you. I'm sorry about everything.." I hugged him as tears slowly fell.

Tensing, his arms were around me, warmth and happiness flowed through me as I smiled. "Maybe later..." I pulled away. "..we can go to a movie or something."