Why try.

I sat up with a motivation to try to win him again. Yeah, thats what I'll do. I hopped out of bed and started getting ready in clothes, not fancy nor sloppy. I smiled at myself and fixed my hair up. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and started fixing something for him.

He normally gets up at 1 and i woke up 11, so it will definitely be a surprise. I fixed a perfect grilled cheese with potato soup and smiled. I started walking down the stairs to see her already at his door. He opened the door, i stood back as i heard her. "Hey there babe. I'm ready to go on our date!" She squeals happily as he kissed her.

I stood back and dropped the platter as everything crashed, both of them staring at me. Tears already falling, I ran back to my apartment and slammed the door, locking it behind me. I wanted to do it, but I refused and grabbed a sharpie. I started drawing over my arms as tears fell. I stopped as I heard knocking, "GO AWAY!!" I screamed at the door as I started crying louder. "It's Ryan." He opened the door, walking in.

"Go away.." I stepped backwards from him as i tripped. "Alice. Look at me." I shook my head. "Alice, look at me.." I backed up to the wall as he sat on my legs so i wouldn't run. "Alice. You are overreacting." He whispered. "Overreacting?" I laughed slightly. "Alice.. You. Are the most amazing woman. You are kind, caring. Loving. I know you want to love him again, I know you do.. He's gone already."

"It was all a lie. I love you. I miss you... Will you marry me..." Ryan hugged me tightly as I started calming down. "I love you Alice." He kissed me as I pulled away. "I want time by myself." I looked at him. "I'm not leaving you alone. I'll be in the other room but not alone." I nodded and walked to my bedroom, laid down and fell asleep.

~Ry~

I sighed as I grabbed the sharpie off of the floor and put it on the table. I locked the door, and sat down on the couch. "I hope she doesn't mind that I play on her account." I grabbed a controller and started playing. Some people reconized my voice as I played through Grand Theft Auto 5 and other games like Black Ops.

I heard a knock on the door as I sat down the controller, got up and opened it. "Is.. Alice here?" He asked. "You've already hurt her. Leave her alone. Go to your girlfriend." I went to shut the door but his foot stopped it. "Let me see her." He pushed the door open. "Lee, go away. You put her in such a bad area, that I don't know if you can get her out of there without hurting her anymore."

I heard footsteps behind me, "Ry.. I'm hungry.." I turned to see Alice standing there, "I'll go to bed.." She walked off. "She doesn't even want to see you by the likes of it." He sighed and looked at me, "Just tell her I'm sorry." With that he left.

I shut the door, looking back to the hall. "Do you want anything?" I smiled. "C..can I have....Pizza?" She stepped out, her arms and legs covered in marker. "It's so I wouldn't cut.. I don't really cut, I stops me if I do start." She sighs, walking into the kitchen. "Well, that's nice you don't. Cuts don't look nice on you anyways." I hugged her. "Let's make the pizza."