New Girl

It was a week since I finally met my older brother. I was back home getting ready for my job, that I might even get fired from. I walked out of my house seeing Lee talking to another girl. My heart pumped as my stomah boiled. My eyes teared up as I walked down the stairs with a smile. "Hi Lee." I sighed as I walked to my car and hopped in. Before he could even talk to me, I drove off.

Why. Why. I pulled into the lot of my work place and sat there, sighing. Was that all of a lie.. Why am I getting jealous.. I got out holding my bag, walking in and went to the cubical that I was in. I sat my phone on my desk, looking over to see the chick Lee was talking to be here. "Hi, I'm the new intern!" She happily smiled to me. I rolled my eyes, "I'm Alice. Sorry about the unexpecting leave down by my house." She laughed, "It's fine. I was just talking to Lee. He seems like a really nice guy, handsome, tall, his eyes." She sighed, with her cheeks full red. I snapped a pencil, "You, will. Stay away, from Lee." I hissed my jealously showing.

"He told me about you. How you left him, as HE proposed to you.. You ripped his heart out and left." She smirked. Tears filled my eyes, "He left me.. I ran away from him so I wouldn't deal with the pain. The depression he fucking gave to me.." I growled. "Oh, how are you going to stop me? Kill me? Threat Lee? I already have him in my grasp." I relaxed myself from getting fired.

"You can go your way, Ms. Prissy. I'm going to do my job. You can go and try to screw me over." I started working again.

My job ended as I headed back home, seeing Lee still talking to her. I glared at her, walking to my door, unlocking, and slamming it shut. I thought it was back to normal. I. I. I thought I was going to have another chance. I laid in my bed, crying myself to sleep.