Da Kurlzz

I woke up in my bed with weight on top of me. I looked over to see Ry laying on top with a laugh, "Finally!" "What Ry." I huffed and i put my pillow over my face. "Matthew is going to be here any minute!!!" I threw the pillow and ran to the bathroom as fast as possible. I quickly showered, shaved, plucked my eyebrows, dried my hair and put clothes on that had fit for a date.

I went to straighten my hair, cause of my wavy and curly hair. I heard talking in the living room, with half of my hair straight to see Matt sitting on the couch. "RYAN!!" I yelled, "Yes?" "You didn't tell me Matt was here." I pouted slightly as they both laughed. "Hurry up, you women are always late to a date anyways." Ryan smiled. "Ryan.." I huffed as I finished, put on my shoes thag i random grabbed thats perfect and walked out.

"Okay, ready." I smiled as Ryan smiled and Matt getting up. "Then let's go Wonderland." He held out his hand. I took it and smiled, "What movie are we gonna go and see?" "Well, it just came out." "Is it..... Finding Dory?" I laughed. "No, no, it's Suicide Squad." "I want to see that." I smiled happily. "Good," He laughed jokingly.

"Thanks Matt." We walked down the stairs as Matt just tried me like a normal independent woman.. And also opening the door. "Hey Matt." "Yes?" I turned to him. "Thanks." I giggled, "I needed to be out of the apartment and drama." He smiled. "Well spill it." I started telling him everything as he shook his head. "Why love him." "Because.. I don't know. We both wanted a shot, now he's gone. And i'm trying to be happy with it. Even if it boils in my stomach, and wants me to die."

I huffed. "I'm sorry Matt." He turned to me then back to the road. "Well, don't be sorry. Somethings you done wrong. But back in the hospital, Lee did love you as much as your saying it." I nodded slightly. "Then after you all left, he sounded, unsettling." I frowned. "I shouldn't be mourning about him anyways. I am a strong, independent woman. That just needs help once in awhile." Matt nodded. "You should apologize to them, and Lee should as well." I sighed. "I know. I know."

We made it to the movie theater and started watch suicide squad. Afterwards, Matt put some music on. "Let's cheer you up." He laughs as Everywhere I Go started playing. I started singing every lyric not messing up and started air drumming. Matt laughing as he pulled back into the lot of the apartments. "I had fun Alice." I nodded. "I did too." It was silent at first as I spoke up. "Can you teach me to drum sometime?" I turned to him. "Sure, we just need a day to do it." "What about tomorrow?" Matt pulled out a calendar and looked at it, tossing it behind him. "Yes." "Alright." I giggled as his curls covered a piece of his face. "I'll see you Matty, tell Danny and them I miss them." I got out as Matt nodded.

"Alright Wonderland."