Big Day

"Babe." Matt shook me awake. "Our day is just beginning, we have to start now before we do our concert." I open my eyes up to see my handsome boyfriend staring at me happily. "Okay, give me a few minutes to wake up." He nods and walks off. I sit up slightly, not hitting my head on the bunk above me, got out of bed and looked at everyone. It has been nearly two years maybe even longer now, since I joined the band Hollywood Undead. "Happy anniversary Alice!!" Jordan cheered. Danny punched him in the shoulder and they laughed.

Matt smiles as I grab clothes from my bag and started to change. "We all should go out for like dinner before the concert." George smiles. I nodded, "That sounds great!" Everyone agreed as we grabbed our stuff we needed for the day and headed off. We was back in Florida for my special day, we even invited Ryan and Lee to see us. I've lost communication with Lee ever since the break up with Victoria and Ryan and I grew apart.

We all went and enjoyed our day at the beach, building sandcastles and pushing each other in the water. When it was time to go we all went out to eat. I sat there and thought of that word from yesterday. Positive. Positive. It couldn't of been true. We all continued to eat as Jordan nudged Matt. I looked at them weirdly and continued to eat food. Everyone was dressed perfectly and nice for tonight.

We headed back to the bus as I sighed, changing into my performing clothes. I sat there and groaned, "You okay babe?" "Yeah.." I nodded and changed. "I love you." He kissed me. "I love you too Matty.." We all got ready and sat there. "So how's everyone?" Danny sat next to me. Matt and George along with Dylan making enough sound to let me and Danny talk. "Have you told him yet?" "No. Not yet.." He nods. "I love you sis." He ruffles my hair.

Only Danny and Dylan know that it was positive, I told them everything. Dyaln was my chill with buddy if I need time away from anger or sadness by smoking with him. Danny, he's my bro, he worries about me. Those two are the only ones I can trust to keep their mouths shut.

When we finally made it to the area of where we was having the concert I ran right into Ryan and Lee. "ALICE!!!" Ryan yelled hugged me tightly. "Let go, having important things with me." I looked at him. "I'll tell you later.." He nods with a smile. "How are you?" I look to both of them. "Good," "Going mad.." Lee sighs. "What you mean?" "You have no idea how hard it is to take care of triplets!!!" He grabbed my by the collar.

I laughed, "I will know sooner or later." I brushed my hair back. "I have to go.." I heard Jordan yell for me. I ran to the stairs and put my mask on. "You ready?" I nodded looking at Matt. "Always." We all ran out there as everyone screamed our names. Ryan and Lee now in the front of the stage. "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU FLORIDAAA!!!!" Jordan yelled. Everyone screamed in response. "Yo, who brought the weed?" Dylan laughs. "I thought you did." I turned towards him.

We all started playing the casual songs, Undead to Young and Everywhere I go. We finished those and started to play songs from our newest album, Day of The Dead. Dylan started to sing his part, everyone had a microphone besides me since I normally fall off stage half the time or I dance too much to forget about it.

I like my woman all shapes and size
Big ol' booty make my eye grow wide
She like big dick yet she cannot lie
Sir Dick's-a-lot now I'm your's for the night
Yeah we're sip, sip, sippin' on some bubbly bubbly
Now she lick, lick, lickin' on my chubby, lovely
You know this chick is a funny's honey
She work that ass for the funny money.

I, of course, danced infront of Dylan as he faced me. Matt knew I was joking half the time on stage anyways. When we all finished out so gs and went to head off Jordan stopped everyone. "We have two important announcements.." He smiles. Matt hopped down beside me, the microphone in his hand.

"Alice, I've known you for what seemed like forever.. We've dated for over three years now and haven't gotten to this from work and concerts. I've been waiting for the perfect moment like the dinner, but it didn't seem right. So.. Alice Murillo.. Would you do the honor.." He stopped, bent down on one knee with a ring in his hand. "And be my lovely and wonderful wife.." I stood there shocked and tears already falling. I nodded my head, "Now!!" Dylan said in his mic to find out it was off. "WHO TURNED IT OFF?" He laughs. "Anyways, don't cheer just yet!" "We have ONE more!!" I stood there and looked at Matt as he put the ring on my finger. "Matthew.. I'm.. I'm pregnant..." He stood there in the same way to soon pull off both of our masks, drop them on the stage and kiss me as passionatly possible. The entire crowd roared in awe and cheers.

The lights went off as we all ran off stage. "How long have you known this?" Matt looks at me. "Since yesterday.." I smiled at him. "I love you Alice." He kissed me again. "Where is the wedding going to be at..." I looked at him. "Just you wait.." He grins.

It was a month know since Matt proposed and we was now in England to perform. He had a two week break in England and we could go anywhere. Right then and there, Matt told me to find a dress as they all went to go and find suits besides Danny. "I already have a suit sis, i'll help you out." He starts picking out dresses for me. I nodded and continued to find them, trying them on and smiled. "I love that one." Danny laughs. It wasn't fancy nor sloppy. It was just right, and no lace either.

He got into the bus again and soon got out somewhere in the United Kingdom. "Welcome to.." "WALES!!" I screamed. "It's the Castell Coch." Jordan smiles. "My fairytale castle.." We all walked in with everything we needed, I walked into my room and changed into the wedding dress. I didn't have my friends to be here with me, so all the guys wifes and children joined me. "Why can't we leave?" Ava pouted. "Because you leave before Alice, you'll see daddy and see Alice walk down the aisle." She nods. They all fixed my hair and make up.

The wedding started as Danny walked me down the aisle. I walked down the aisle and smiled at everyone being there, Matt looking more handsome than before. It was my big day.. My wedding day. We said our vows and smiled happily. "I do." I looked at Matt in the eyes. Matt repeated afterwards, "I do." We was now husband and wife and he kissed me as everyone cheered. We all started to party, shoving cakes in faces and danced with the kids.

"Alice and Matthew Busek."