Chapter 2: Perfect Timing

A/N: Part 2 to the first chapter. This is a lemon so if that's not your thing... then... uh... leave? Could've sworn I had something clever for this. Something about making lemonade, I think? Oh well.

Anyway, enjoy my first ever written lemon! (I'm really milking this whole firsts thing.)

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairly Odd Parents... If I did I think I would've made an "All Grown Up" type series. One that was a lot more vulgar and sexual than Rugrats. 'That's just how my mind works.'

The kiss was intoxicating. And as always the world around them melted away. Nothing else existed and if it did, it didn't matter to the two of them. Timmy couldn't help but think back to their first kiss some months ago. It was clumsy and filled with nervousness. Not like this time. This time, it was calm and passionate. Her lips always calmed him. Over time, they developed a sort of rhythm. Finding what the other liked through trial and error. The both of them were inexperienced in the matter, but what they lacked in experience they more than made up for with enthusiasm. Tootie especially.

The dark haired girl removed her glasses, then buried her hand in his hair. The kiss increased in intensity, as their tongues crashed together. Soft moans slipping from the both of their lips. Timmy caressed her cheek with his thumb as his other hand fell down and rested on her hip. He pulled away from her but before she could protest, moved his lips to her neck. Gently sucking and planting kisses on the exposed skin. Tootie tightened her grip of his hair and drew in a sharp breath as his teeth made contact with her clavicle. The brunette tended to give this spot on her neck more attention than the rest of her neck. The reason why was obvious as she let out another moan and gently tugged on his hair. He gently nibbled on that area and slid his hand down her thigh until she pulled his head away.

"Wait, wait," Tootie said breathlessly, standing up. Timmy instantly thought something was wrong. And the fluttering in his heart from anticipation was now one of worry. Had he done something wrong? She walked over to the closet, and Timmy was relieved to see that she seemed to be looking for something. The brunette decided that this would be the opportune moment to disrobe. Discarding his black converse, the boy placed them next to the bed. He was still anxious but attempted to quell that anxiety by busying himself.

His eyes fell on the source of said anxiety, as she stood on her tiptoes to reach the top shelf. For a moment, he was tempted to help her until his sight shifted lower. In her attempts at reaching for the high shelf, the negligee she wore was riding up. Certain parts of her anatomy were much more visible than normal and the college freshman took his time to admire her rear. It was scantily covered with a pair of purple lace panties. Timmy was enamored with it. He never took the time to really look at it before, and now that he had he found himself wondering how he hadn't given it its' deserved attention.

"Got it," Tootie said spinning around. Timmy quickly turned away with a light blush on his cheeks. The teen knew that his girlfriend wouldn't mind him staring at her. She'd probably even encourage it. But Timmy was still getting used to the more physical parts of their relationship. That's why his blush intensified when he saw the object of the dark haired girl's search. "So... Will these work?" Both Tootie and Timmy's face could rival the color of Crimson Chin's costume as she looked away and held up the blue box of condoms.

"Umm, yeah. I guess so" Timmy replied and cleared his throat. Honestly, he didn't know what size condom he would need, the one he used last time just happened to be the right one by sheer luck. He set back to work on his clothes, now unbuttoning his pink button-up. Tossing it aside, he was left in just his white T-shirt and blue jeans, he was approached by the dark haired teen. She handed him the foil packet and he set it on the bed. That's when he noticed something, her hands were shaking. He knew she was nervous as well, but had assumed that it was more jitters than anxiety. Now he wasn't so sure. Something else seemed to be bothering her. "You okay?" He asked. She nodded meekly and Timmy took her hand and gently pulled her down onto his lap. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he placed a kiss on her neck, then laid his head on her shoulder with his eyes closed.