Chapter 11: Lashay's Rage and Her Master Plan

I cant believe Rick. Ive made that ungreatful nigga alot of money. Around Larissa i talked shit about Rick but honestly i want to be his main chick. I was hoping Jeremiah beat her ass so good that Rick would no longer have use for her. It seemed like it was deeper than money. He may actually care about her. Im tired of these selfish niggas. My sorry ass baby dad hasnt seen my son since he was born. Women like me always get the short end of the stick. I may not be the prettiest girl in the world but i will ride for my man until the death of me. When i befriended Larissa i thought she was an innocent little girl who has had fucked up luck. I didnt expect for her to fuck Rick and become one of his main bitches. I no longer cared about him. Im going take his product and make my own moves. By the time he figures out his shits missing ill be long gone. I heard about some guys down in Portland who liked to buy up new product. Im going to have to look them up. In the mean time i needed to build my relationship with Rick back up. He wasnt going to give me any big moves if he continues to think im a dirty bitch. I turned my T.V on. The first thing I see is a lady on the news pleading.
"If anybody knows anything about my son's death please come foward." A picture of Jeremiah's face popped on the screen. Oh my god Rick killed Jeremiah! As pissed off at Rick as I am i could easily drop the dime on him. Luckily for him i needed his bitch ass. Seeing that Rick killed somebody for Larissa really got under my fucking skin. He barely knew her. I cant stand bitches who are always playing the victim. How about she be a woman and own up to her faults. She had a boyfriend who loved her yet she was screwing around and tricking behind his back. She was wrong and needed her ass beat. Seeing how easily she got turned out by Rick aint no telling what really happened between her and that boy that supposably raped her. Fuck that bitch. Ill make sure that she gets hers as well as Rick. I got on the phone and called one of my tricks. It had been a few days since Rick called me with any work. Just like i figured my trick didnt answer the phone. Im desperate im behind on my bills and need money. I had no other choice but to call Rick
"Hello?" He answered. He sounded surprised to hear from me.
"Uh hey daddy im behind on some bills and wondered if you got some work for me." I asked. I hated that i had to ask him for anything.
"Yeah go pick my work up from the south, weigh it and get it ready for me. When you bring it to me ill break you off." He said.
"Oh thank you daddy." As i hung up the phone i almost threw up in my mouth. I grabbed my car keys and headed out to seattle. Maybe if my usual guy was there then i could make some more money. When i arrived at the trap house i was relieved that it was deserted. My trick ended up being there. Trip is Rick's main source for drugs. Im sure he had more connections but i had never been around them. He kept me strictly with the Seattle niggas. Its cool but i want to branch out and make more money. Yes the money was good but 25,000 in the course of 4 days? Ive never made that its time to up my game. Seeing Larissa's fly ass car in front my apartment fucked me up. This bitch is Rolling a beamer and im rolling a Chevy? Not cool. When trip answered the door he smiled. He was very happy to see me this is good because that means he had some money for me. Before any business was done he took me into his room. I sucked his dick for a good 15 minutes. After that it was him fucking me from behind. I noticed with a lot of guys i screwed including my baby's father always fucked me from behind. Is there something wrong with my face? Owell it wasnt a problem because im getting paid after this. After he busted his nut i put my clothes back on. I felt disgusting this nigga Trip was so un attractive to me. He handed me Rick's drugs and a fifty dollar bill.
"Trip what the fuck is this?" I asked.
"Bitch its money!" He spat at me.
"Muthafucka you know i charge you 300 dollars a session." I snapped.
"To be honest your pussy ain't all that I didnt feel shit and your head was garbage you lucky i even gave you fifty i was being nice." This nigga is out of his mind this is exactly what i meant by getting the short end of the stick! I know how to fuck and suck yet this broke as nigga gives me fifty dollars. How does a bitch who has barely any sexual experience make big dollars? Man fuck that i decided to get my money i began going through all of Trip's drawers trying to find his stash. I felt i was getting close but before i could get to the dough i felt something hard and cold against my temple.
"Bitch you trying to die tonight?" Oh my god there was a gun to my head. I put my hands up and pleaded with him not to shoot me.
"Get your shit and get out bitch." I immediately grabbed Rick's work and attempted to grab the fifty but he smacked me across the face with his gun. I felt the warm blood trickle down my face. I just ran out of there as fast as my legs could carry me. As i drove back to my house a combination of blood and tears were streaming down my face. I thought of how Rick took care of Jeremiah for Larissa i just knew he would do the same for me. What really fucked me up was that i fucked for no reason. Im just as broke as when i left my house. I drove to Ricks house. I was relieved that his car was there that means he was home. I was disgusted to see Larissa's car parked along side it. I didnt care though shit just got real. I began to bang on his door like the police. Larissa answered the door wearing his t-shirt. She gave me real dirty look. She didnt seem to care about the blood running down my face fuck that bitch. When Rick got to the door his eyes got big.
"Lashay dont tell me you got jacked girl cuz ima hold you responsible for my muthafuckin money!" I explained to him what happened with Trip.
"Lashay if you want to get paid i suggest you get back to your own house and get the shit ready."
"But daddy you gone let him do me like this?" I asked.
"Ill holla at him you shouldnt have been selling your pussy to my man them niggas dont fuck around." To my surprise he dismissed me and closed the door in my face. I cant believe this nigga. Some pretty plastic bitch comes dancing around him with her golden pussy and all of a sudden im chopped liver. I couldnt wait til the day comes where i fuck Rick out of a bunch of money. Im going to start really building up his trust. As soon as the day comes where he trusts me completely im going to steal his shit and skip town with it. When i got home i cleaned up my face. My lips were really swollen. I then went to go pick up my son from my moms. When my mom saw my face she barely wanted to give me my son. My mom and i had a rocky relationship but i made sure her bills were paid. I never let her go without, but she still hated me. Its too bad i couldnt be that daughter she wants me to be. Everybody has to make a living weather it be legally or illegally.