Chapter 12: Larissa's Love Interest

Jeremiah's death did not hit me as hard as i expected it to. The only thing i had to worry about is all the rumors flying around. A few people knew Jeremiah beat me up before he was killed. I had nothing to do with his death. Well not entirely. I have been working on finding my apartment. I was tired of living with Rick. It wasnt bad and its free. Since im making my own money i want to start exploring options on my own. I found some nice apartments on the water. They were located near the marina by my old high school. Ive always fantasized about living there now i actually can afford to. Rick was out on a business call so i figured that this was the time to get my apartment squared away. I called the landlord of the apartments. She said she could meet with me right away. I immediately took off. I called Camille to see if she was down to role with me since i was going to be close to her house. What i needed in my life was a friend. I had my ups and downs with Camille but truth be told that was my main bitch. I then went to pick her up.
"Damn girl you getting an apartment on the water?" She asked me.
"Yes i got to get my own shit im tired of crashing with people." I explained.
"How can you afford this?" She asked. Man bitches are too nosey.
"I got a large sum of money from my grandparents for my birthday." I lied. She didnt need to know how i got my money. We went to the apartments. I signed alot of papers and paid my deposit the apartment was mine! I had a beautiful view of the water. I got to wake up to that every morning. Oddly enough i wanted a boyfriend. Not a crazy ass boyfriend, not a rapist, and not a pimp. I wanted somebody like James. He kept popping up in my head. I wondered why he hadnt called me. Shit in my profession the thought of a boyfriend was rediculous. Snapping me out of my thoughts was the sound of Camille running around my apartment in excitement. I told her to calm down. She was kind of getting on my nerves time to drop this bitch off. After i dropped her off i went back to Rick's to pack my shit up. When i got back to Rick's he was on the couch smoking a blunt.
"Hey baby girl." He said when he saw me. I waved at him. I didnt feel like speaking i was on a mission. When he saw me packing my shit he came into the room.
"Aw fuck i knew this was gone happen i like you being here." He said. It was cute he looked like a sad little puppy. I never seen him look like that it was adorable.
"Boo its time and i found a really nice apartment." I told him.
"Alright i guess ill let you go." He said.
"Dont worry nigga you gone help me move my furniture in when i find it." I said.
"Ha girl you got jokes." We both started laughing. Outside of his tough exterior he was really sweet and a jokester. I loved that guy. As i was packing my phone rang. I did not recoginze the number. I figured it was a client.
"Hello?" I answered curious about who was on the other line of my phone.
"Hey is this Larissa?" The voice was very smooth.
"Yes this is she and you are?"
"Its James you know the annoying car salesmen?" He said. My heart started to race. Im so excited he actually called me. We talked for a few minutes and he invited me to dinner. Since i had so much going on i declined his offer. I promised him as soon as i got settled into my new place that i would give him a call.
"Ill be waiting beautiful." He said as we ended the conversation. I had the biggest smile on my face. I cant remember the last time a guy made me smile like that. I finished packing and loaded up my car. Luckily i only had clothes and shoes. My apartment was totally empty. I took a trip to a furniture store. I bought everything i needed. The bad news was that they couldnt get anybody to deliver my stuff until the following day. That means i had no bed to sleep in and no T.V to watch. I called James back and took him up on his offer. He was happy i changed my mind. I went back to my house to get ready. I didnt know what to wear. I wanted to seem classy even though in reality i was a bonified whore. I decided to wear some black skinny jeans. I wanted hin to see my curves. I wore a red dressy shirt with the jeans and fire red pumps. Nothing says classy like straight hair so i straightened my hair and put it in a high slick ponytail. I didnt want James to know anything about my lifestyle. I gave James the direction to my house even though its completely empty i wanted to show off my new pad. When he got there he was impressed. I was curious as to where he was taking me. We ended up at Red Lobster. Endless shrimp was going on so I was definately happy about that.
"So how old are you?" I asked.
"Im 20." Damn hes only 20. I figured he would be way older than me. He seemed so well established. Turns out his dad owned the dealership where i got my car and a few others. His dad was currently very sick and prepping him to take over the family businesses. Hes so lucky. His life was set and he was loaded with cash. My kind of guy. After we ate we went back to his condo. It was a very nice condo. We talked, listened to music and even slow danced. He was the perfect gentleman. I fell asleep in his arms on his couch. I didnt have sex with him even though i wanted to. I wanted to do this right if there was anything between us. The next morning i woke up at 11:30. I woke up and rushed out of his house. I didnt get a chance to tell him bye because my furniture was being delivered at noon. I sent him a txt explaining why i rushed out of there. I was in aw. I had such a good time with him. I definately saw myself possibly getting serious with him. When i pulled up at my apartments the delivery men were already there. I ran up and apologized for being late. They were real nice and set up everything for me i didnt have to do anything but point. When everything was done my home was no longer empty but very stylish. All i had left to do was buy my dishes, groceries, cleaning supplies, and some stuff to decorate my house with. After i showered and got ready to leave Richard gave me a call. He was in town and wanted some company. Duty called. Getting my house together was going to have to wait. I put on a short strapless red dress with silver pumps. He was going to love me in this. He was staying at the Westin Hotel in downtown Seattle. It was a really nice hotel room. When i got to Richards room i was surprised as to what answered the door. This muthafucka was in a diaper and had a baby blanket. Oh yeah this was going to cost this weirdo. I remember at the hotel in Vegas he wanted me to nourture him but damn this was extreme. The whole time he layed on me and felt me up like the usual. He sucked my breast like he was feeding it was so weird. When the night was over i was relieved. He wrote me a check for 20,000 dollars. He better have because that baby shit was insane.