Chapter 24: Larissa Always Saves The Day

I was not feeling too good but i did not want to leave Samantha hanging. Im sure there were alot of people who she could not 100% count on. I wanted to be that girl for her. As i started to get dressed James gave me a crazy ass look. "Babe where are you going?" He asked me. He had a look on his face that simply stated "I know you aint going somewhere with that bitch." "Im going to get Samantha and take her to Seattle." I explained. He shook his head at me. I know how he felt about Samantha and i couldnt for the life of me understand why. "Hell no you not taking that bitch no where." He said sounding like one of my non existant parents. "Just because im carrying your child does not mean you can control me." I argued. He was really starting to piss me off. Its like he didnt want me to have friends. "You were just throwing up your fucking guts now you are about to drive to hell and back! Im going with you." He said. "Fine James come on I dont feel like arguing with you." I caved. Besides there was no point having him mad at me. Even though im pregnant i still want to be able to get some. Being pregnant made me the horniest i have ever been. James put on some Timberland boots. "Babe what is up with you and them boots you have basketball shorts on why would you wear boots?" I asked. I was not feeling what he had on. "Girl shut up im not getting out the car we dropping that bitch off and thats all this aint fashion week." His ass was always debating with me. I lost the debates more than not this is why he is bringing his happy go lucky ass with me. When we got to the group home Samantha was in the front smoking a cigarette. She even was about to get in the car with it still in her hand. "Put that motherfucking shit out girl Larissa is pregnant hello?" James snapped at her. She scoffed and threw the cigarette. She seemed awfully irate that she couldnt smoke in the car especially while im pregnant, that I dont understand. She climbed in the truck like she had an attitude. "Well hi Samantha." I said since she got in my car not saying shit. "Oh hey girl!" She said with the fakest smile and expression in her voice. I saw James roll his eyes. He really disliked her and I was starting to see why. She never acted this way before so im guessing she is in a bad mood. James dropped her off at her destination and left. We opted not to give her a ride back to her group home the bitch was going to have to find her way back. At around 2am i recieved a frantic call from Samantha. She claimed her group home was tired of her coming home late. She said when she returned all her belongings were on the porch and they would not let her in. Damn now im torn my boyfriend hates this girl but it looks like she was going to have to live with us until she got her shit together. Even though Lashay turned out to be an evil bitch, she did give me a place to stay when i had no where to go. For that im greatful and can not turn Samantha away. The hard part was going to get James to agree to it. I lightly shook James. He put his arm around me as if I had a bad dream. "James!" I said aggresively. "Yeah babe wasup? Your tummy hurt?" He asked rubbing my tiny little baby bump. "Nigga im not a 2 years old i dont have a TUMMY I have a STOMACH and thats not the problem." "Well shit what is it baby i got hella meetings in 4 hours!" He said glancing over at the chrome analog clock on our bed side table. I felt like i was swallowing a greatfruit before i asked him what i was going to ask him. "Larissa Michelle Watters you want to do what?" He yelled. "Babe she dont have anywhere to go when i was in this same situation somebody took me in!" I whined. "I knew this day was coming but you couldnt see for yourself, call her parents." Her parents? I was confused thinking about what she told me about her parents. As far as im concerned she doesnt have any. "James she dont got no parents!" I said sounding unsure of myself. "Of course thats what that little lying bitch told you! I did some research on the girl u THINK you know. You can pick her up and drop her off somewhere but DONT bring her stank ass here!" I sat up in bed stuck. This little bitch has been lying to me this whole time. My big question was why. I must have been a fucked up friend in my past life because there is no fucking way I could have so much shitty luck with friends. Against my better judgement i decided to help the bitch. Not because i felt sorry for her. Hell she could be drinking sewer water in the gutter somewhere for all I cared. I just want to know what it is she is trying to hide. I booked her a hotel for a couple weeks. I told her once the hotel  time was up that was it. I used the i have to think about my baby line. The truth is i had have plenty of money and im sure she knows that. In the meantime I was going to get some research of my own done. Starting with her parents Gilda and Amos.