No Mercy

Heavy was Roy's breathing as he pulled the bolt on his rifle back briskly and ran into the room of which Chewy and fell back into. Roy raised his rifle and aimed it to every corner of the room which had stacks of boxes filled with food in them. The ceiling had sky light in it which allowed more light into the room then the main part of the shed had. At this point Roy had found no sign of Alex. He looked onto the ground to see Chewy's body. Life remained in it, yet very vague, for this life would soon fade. Chewy attempted to get words out to Roy's hears. Not that Roy cared to hear them or he could clearly hear them. As more blood ran from Chewy's dying body Roy heard words that spoke "Roy....... I'm........ so-........sorry" Roy didn't care for Chewy's apologies. It was far too late for that. Roy pulled out his pistol, took a deep breathe and aimed it at Chewy's head. Chewy began to calm down but life remained in him. As he choked on his own blood Roy said in a vengeful tone "Goodbye my friend" and pulled the trigger.

Roy stood in the room staring down at the dead body as the last bit of smoke blew from the gun's barrel. The others stood outside in silence, until Martin slowly walked into the room. He placed his hand gently on Roy's shoulder from behind. "Roy" he said softly. Roy turned around and said to Martin and the others "What? I ain't sad or sorry" At this point another shot was fired but from a direction no one expected. It came from behind the boxes that were stacked the room. Roy aimed his pistol and ran as fast as he could to where the shot came from. Once he was then he went to shoot thinking that his mission would be completed, but it wasn't that easy for him. A pair of feet in work boots crawled out of a hole that had been put into the shed. This hole was big. Nothing that a cat used to use. Someone had put this hole here purposely. Roy yelled out to the others "Get to their car! Quick" Once he told them to do this he crawled through the hole himself and began to run after this man who shot at them. Roy knew exactly who it was; Alex Ryan. 

Alex had reached the car which he hid behind to ensure he had a window to get away from Roy. He peered around the corner of the shed to make sure his "best friend" wasn't coming at him with all he had. Alex took what was left of his window and went to get into the car. As he did, a face that had left the house came out of the door on the shed of which he and Chewy went through earlier; Martin Woods. Martin raised his pistol and shot at the car. He missed Alex as he meant to. Roy had set clear instructions. When the bullet hit the car the passenger seat window smashed which caused Alex to duck down. When he came back up he saw Martin sprinting towards the car firing multiple shots from his pistol. This was drawing eaters in. Martin's eyes were rank with anger and determination. This left Alex optionless. He had no choice but to abandon the car and run into the trees. The group began to take the down the eaters from just outside the shed. Martin watched Alex run away for a minute but the eaters got closer and closer to him. With not enough time to reload his pistol he pulled his knife from its sheath and began to kill them but more and more came at him from all directions. Just when he thought that this might have been the end for him Roy come from around the corner with his rifle and saw the eaters to the ground. Everyone stopped firing their guns and approached Roy and Martin. There was then silence in the posse until gunshot were fired in the direction of the camp. "Oh shit! Harry exclaimed. "Okay, all of you, back to camp! Now! GO!" Roy then instructed the group as they all began to run in that direction except for Martin. "Come back with us Roy" he said to Roy. "No Martin. I gotta finish this" Roy said back. 

As Alex sprinted with all his speed through the trees, he continuously looked behind him to see if Roy followed, but in no time at all Roy had caught up to him. Alex turned around and stopped for a second to take a shot at Roy. It missed which was understandable due to the amount of time he had to aim. Alex then began to run with this vicious man behind getting closer and closer to me. Suddenly Alex took a fall down a steep slope. He land on his shoulder which caused him pain. "Ahhh" he screamed out while laying on the ground. But he knew he had to keep moving. Just as he went to stand up Roy reached. Roy would now treat getting his revenge on Alex as if it was feast in a great hall of kings. He began by hitting Alex across the head with his own gun. Alex's breathing was short and sharp. Blood began to run down his face from the top of his head. Roy then through his foot back and the forward into Alex's jaw. "AHHHHH!!" Alex screamed out in pain with even more power then when he landed on his shoulder. Roy then laid him on his back and began to punch both sides of his jaws. Once Roy was done he took some deep breathes and raised Alex's gun at its owners head. Alex was now very humble towards Roy. Tears began to run from his eyes and blood from his mouth and forehead. "Please Roy please. I'm your friend Roy" Alex in a muffled voice crying while he said it. "Yeah that's right. Beg me. plead for mercy. No mercy for Roy, no mercy for Chewy, No mercy for Alex. Yeah that's right man. I'm your friend aren't I? Beg me. You fucking asshole" Roy said back to Alex in an intimidating tone. Alex's tears ran now with speed. Just as Roy went to pull the trigger, right when Roy would have had his revenge, a bullet was fired into the back of Roy's shoulder. The blood from the wound sprayed onto Alex's face as he took a deep sigh of relief. Roy dropped the gun and fell to his knees. Then eventually the ground. Then a man walked forward and bent down and looked into Roy's eyes. Roy had come face to face with this man then night prior to the day of which had been a day of battle. It was the man who was with Wallis O'Donald. "Hey stranger. So fucking lovely to see you again" he said to Roy whose vision was blurred and hearing was very poor. Next thing Roy knew, this terrible foe swung a pistol handle at his head and knocked him unconscious.