*9*

Emma's P.O.V

(I skipped Playlist Live and now they were going home)

I hear my alarm going off. I open my eyes and sit up it was 4 in the morning.

"Joe." I shake him.

"Ugh five more minutes."

"No Joe we need to leave."

"Fine."

He gets up. I start to pack everything. I change and grab my backpack.

"Joe you ready?"

"Yeah let's go."

We go into the elevator and see Nicole.

"Hey guys are you leaving today."

"Yeah."

"Guess what!"

"What?"

"I'm moving to London!!!"

"What?!?!"

"I know!" I look at Joe.

"Great."

"And I just started a YouTube channel!"

The door opens and we leave.

"Joe she's moving to London."

"I know."

We go to the airport an go to Starbucks. We sit down at a little table in the corner. We finish our drinks and go to the gate. Once we got on the plane me and Joe slept most of the flight. At one point we would both wake up and talk and laugh a lot. I fell asleep again.

I feel someone shaking me.

"Emma wake up we're about to land."

It was Joe I open my eyes and sit up. After a few minutes we land. I get off the plane. Me and Joe go home. Caspar and Taylor were staying one more week in Orlando. I open my apartment door. I sigh. I set my suitcase down and go into the kitchen. I get a drink and sit in the living room. I watch a movie during the movie I fall asleep.

I wake up and the movie ended. I turn off the TV and decide to go to bed sense it was already 11. I change and get in bed.

•••••

I wake up and check the time it was 11: 27 ugh jet lag. I take a shower. I get out of the shower and get dressed. I put my hair in a messy bun and turn on music and start doing my make up. I finish doing my make up. I go sit in the living room. I watched some videos. I went to my room. I turn on music and start to unpack. I finish unpacking and decide to clean the house. I finished cleaning in about two hours. I decided to text Joe.

Me: Hey I'm bored

He responds right away

Joe: Same want to come over?

Me: sounds good

Joe: Ok see you

Me: bye

I put on my shoes and go next door. London was in a 'heat wave' so it was pretty warm. I knock on the door.

"Come in!"

I hear Joe say. I open the door and walk in I see Joe sitting in the living room. I sit next to him.

"Hey." I kiss his cheek.

"Hello." We watch a movie.

"Have you unpacked?"

"No I forgot."