*22*

Emma's P.O.V

"Hey." He says
"Hi."
"I saw your video."
"Oh you did."
"Was I the reason you quit?" He looks hurt. I don't say anything
"So I was the reason." He looks away
"Joe it's ju-." I stop when I see a girl walk up behind him and wrap her arms around him. "Babe I didn't find anything that I liked, there's one more store I want to look in."
"Oh ok love." That made my legs feel week and I fall to the ground. "Emma!" Joe crouches next to me. I start crying and rocking myself back and forth. "Are you ok?" He asks. I shake my head no. I eventually stop crying and I wipe my eyes. Joe sticks his hand out to help me up. I stand up myself. "So now friends can't help each other get up."
"Sorry but I don't want to touch your hand."
"Why?"
"Cause it will make me feel worse." I cup my hand over my mouth once I said that. "I'll make it worse?"
"Just for that I said anything."
"No Emma do you still like me?"
"No ok? I said forget I said anything forget everything." No Joe I don't like you I love you!
"Emma I can't forget it!"
"Why?!"
"Because I still love you!!"

Luna's P.O.V

Joe still loved her. "Sure." She says and leaves. Joe turns to me. "Love I'm sorry."
"Joe you can't be dating someone when you like another girl. She was the one who you were talking about in your dream wasn't she?"
"Luna I, I."
"I what Joe? I understand that you love her I mean she's pretty, funny, nice, talented, Joe she's so much better then me why would you love me and not her?"
"Luna I do love you."
"Then why did you tell her you loved her in front of me?" I wasn't raising my voice cause I was used to this all my boyfriends did was use me to get back together with their ex girlfriends. I look at him for an explanation but instead he smashes his lips into mine. I don't kiss back he pulls away. "I'm sorry Joe I can't do this anymore."
"Luna I love you!"
"No Joe, you don't." I take off the his jacket that he let me borrow and give it to him. "Bye Joe." I run out and cross the road and go back to my flat.

Emma's P.O.V

I walk out of the store I don't want to see Joe again for today. I walk to a near store and find a dress that I liked. I buy the dress and a pair of flats to match it. I walk out and go back to the hotel. I get in the elevator and go to my floor. I get off and walk to my room. I unlock the door and walk in. I check the time it was 7:38. I start getting ready by doing my make up. I curl all of my hair and do a half up and half down hairstyle. I put on my dress and my shoes. I put on a little jacket because it was cold. By the time I finished getting ready it was 8:56. I grab my phone and bag. I quickly call an Uber to take me to the club I ever went to and that was when I went with Joe and Caspar. I go down to the lobby and wait. My Uber gets here and I walk out and get into the Uber. The driver takes me to the club. I pay and get out. I close the door and turn around. It's time to forget about today. I take a deep breath and walk in. All I could hear was the music. I go straight to the bar and order a few shots. I drink them then a man sits next to me. I turn and look at him. I study him closely then I realized it was Caspar. "CASP!!" I stand up.
"EMMMA!" He stands up and gives me a hug. "So what are you doing here?"
"Oh I came with Joe he's a fucking mess without you or Luna." He slurs he was already drunk
"Ohhhhh." I see Joe walk up to us. "Emma!" He slurs
"Joe!"
"Emma I need to tell you something."
"What?"
"I still fucking love you." I blush
"Well I still love you too." Wait what am I saying? I look at his lips and he was looking at mine. He smashes his lips into mine. I quickly kiss back. He pulls me close. His hands going down my back and close to my butt. I wrap my arms around his neck. We break the kiss for air. "Fuck I missed kissing you." He says I giggle
"I miss being with you baby." Baby? I don't even know what I'm saying. I see that Caspar's gone. "COME ON LET'S DANCE!" Joe grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. We start dancing.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Come on love let's go." He wraps his arm around my waist. "Where?"
"Back to my flat." He smirks
"Good." I wink. We walk over to Caspar who was making out with someone. "Caspar mate we are going to head back to my flat." Joe winks at him
"Ok where protection." He smirks. I roll my eyes and we walk out. We get into an Uber and it takes us to Joe's flat. We get out and I pay him and close the door. Joe opens the door to his apartment. We walk in and all the memories come back I want to cry but at the same time jump up and down because I've missed this place. He closes the door. Joe pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately. I take off my jacket and throw it on the ground. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. He takes us down stairs to his room. He closes the door with his foot, his lips never leaving mine and the rest of the night was a blur.