*31*

Emma's P.O.V

I pick out my clothes and change. Joe was already having breakfast. I walk out and the boys were in the living room. Joe was blushing and Caspar was laughing.

"What?" I ask

"Nothing." Joe says

"Caspar?" I ask but he continues laughing. Oli gets up and leaves. I hear him close the door and start laughing.

"I'll never get you boys." I walk into the kitchen and see that they ate all of the pancakes. I grab a bowl and pour in cereal. I add milk and grab a spoon. I sit at the table and eat my breakfast. Joe walk in and smiles.

"Make sure you eat good cause you're eating for two." He kisses my cheek

"I know don't worry." I smile. I finish eating my breakfast and I was my bowl and spoon. I slip on my shoes and grab my sunglasses. I put my phone in my back pocket and grab my bag. Joe was in the living room with Caspar and Oli.

"Let's go!" Caspar says standing up

"Ok." We walk out and Joe grabs my hand. We walk down the road. We to the beach. We sit on the sand. I look at and see a family. The women was a lot shorter than the man. They had a little girl. She was sitting in between them playing with the sand. I smile I hope on day that could be Joe and I. I look over at Joe. He was laughing with Caspar and Oli. I love that smile. I get up and slip off my shoes. He didn't seem to notice and I don't mind because he is having fun with his best friends and I felt like I've came in and stole Joe away from them. I walk off just in my own thoughts. I walk past the cute little family. I hear the little girls laugh. I look and see she's looking straight at me. I smile,

"She's adorable." I tell them

"Thank you." The lady says she didn't seem to be that older than me.

"I'm Emma." I stick out my hand to greet them both.

"I'm Paige and this is my husband Jackson."

"You're daughter is the cutest baby ever." I smile even more

"Thank you I hope one day you will have your own family with someone you love, you're a very beautiful lady."

"Thank you and you're very beautiful too."

"Thank you I see that you're either engaged or married." She says motioning to my left hand with the engagement ring.

"Yeah I'm engaged just yesterday."

"So who's the lucky man?"

"His name is Joe."

"Come sit, I need to tell somethings." I sit next to her. She seemed super nice who know I could learn something.

"Ok."

"So whomever you marry remember that this person has to be someone who you're ready to spend your life with and have a family."

"I'm positive that I'm ready to marry him."

"Good, how long have you been dating? If you don't mind me asking."

"No I don't mind at all he's a popular YouTuber so a lot of people know about or relationship, so when I first moved to London we met in a restaurant and he spelt his drink over me." I laugh at thinking about the memory

"Aw you guys have a unique story to tell how you met."

"Yeah, so than we found out that we lived next to eachother, so like three weeks later we started dating and we dated for a couple of months but then I found out that my "best friend" threatened him and using him for sex, I was super heartbroken when I found them together right before we were about to go to New York. I left to go to Orlando and it was hard because I started YouTube too and I had viewers that I met. So I left and we didn't talk for eight months. He promised that he would always love me and got a new girlfriend. I was definitely hurt and then my brother who I lived with him and his family had to go and beat him up. Both of them ended up in the hospital and when I came to see my brother I went to see Joe too. I found him kissing his new girlfriend. Whist I was leaving we talked and both knew we should just be friends. I didn't just want to be friends. I quit YouTube and right away had hate. I wanted to get wasted and so I went to a club and I met him there. We hooked up then I left to Orlando to my mother than a week later my dad died all my friends were there to support me. Joe and Caspar stayed at my place because we were going to Coachella together."