*23*

Emma's P.O.V

"Mom when I moved to London I didn't expect to end up like this."

"I know sweetheart."

She pulls me into a hug. I start crying into her shoulder. "Shhh."
She says while rubbing my back. She kisses my forehead. I stand up. "I'm going to my room."

"Ok sweetheart your dad gets home in an hour or so." She smiles

"Ok." She nods and I get my suitcase case and go up stairs. I open the door to my old room and a whole bunch of memories came back. It felt good to be home. I open my closet and start hanging up my clothes sense I'll be here a week's. I was already tired so I got in bed. I fall asleep.

(A week later)

I walk out my bathroom and my door opens and my mom runs in crying. "Mom what happened?"

"Your dad he was coming home from work and got in a car crash, he's in a coma and might not wake up."

"No, no this can't be happening! Mom I came here to get better and it's worse!"

I break down. I start breathing heavy.

"Mom I can't breath!"

I fall to the ground still crying. "Emma just breath, in and out."

She rubs my back calming me down. I take a few deep breaths. I finally calm down and my mom was sitting next to me on the floor. "What has my life became?"

I rest my head on the wall. "Sweetheart it will get better."

"I hope."

"Here I'll leave you alone."

She stands up and I nod. She leaves and I stand up. I lay on my bed.

"Why is life so difficult right now?"

I go into my bathroom. My face was stained with tears and mascara. I wash my face and take out my hair from the messy bun. I brush through my hair and leave it down. I walk back into my room and sit on the bed. I take off my shoes. My mom walks in.

"Sweetheart I'm going to see your father do you want to come? And I told Dylan what happened he and his family is flying over."

"Um I think I'll see him a little later I need time to think."

"Ok."

"Mom stay strong."

"Thank you sweetheart I'll be back in a few hours."

"Bye." She leaves. I scroll through social media on my phone. I eventually go down stairs and get some water. I hear my phone ringing. I answer the phone.

"Hey mom what's up?"I try to say as cheerful as I can

"Sweetheart come to the hospital right now your father is dead."

I drop the glass of water and it shatters water spilling everywhere. I hang up I can't say anything. I quickly clean up the mess. I go up stairs and get my bag. I grab my mom's keys and get into her car. I held in all the tears. I drive to the hospital as fast as I could. I get there after fifteen minutes. I park the car and get out. I run into the hospital and go straight to the front desk.

"I'm here for Dan Collins."

"Oh you must be his daughter, room 27, oh and I'm sorry for you loss."

I nod and walk to the room. I open the door and see my mom, Dylan, Morgan and Alexa. I see my dad in the hospital bed, super pale. It shattered my heart to know that my dad is dead, gone forever.