*11*

Emma's P.O.V

I hear my alarm going off. I sit up and turn it off. We were leaving today. I shake Joe.

"Joe wake up."

"Ugh a few more minutes."

"No Joe we need to leave."

"Please."

"Fine but only five more minutes."

I get back in bed and cuddle with Joe. After about ten minutes I get up.

"Joe get up now."

"Fine." He gets up and changes. I put on a T-shirt, some sweatpants and my Nikes. I put my hair in a messy bun. I walk out of the bathroom and Joe is ready to go. He grabs my hand and we walk to the Uber waiting for us. We get to the airport and go straight to our gate cause we were running late. Once we got to our gate they announced that they would be boarding. We get on the plane. Me and Joe slept most of the flight. I open my eyes and sit up. I pull out my MacBook and go on YouTube. I go on the second video me and Joe did together. I look through the comments and smile most people shipped us. Then I found a comment that I should start my own YouTube channel and people started saying I should. Maybe I should? I'll ask Joe later. I watch the video. They then announce that we will be landing. I shake Joe.

"Joe wake up we're about to land." He sits up and yawns.

"A tired Sugg aren't we?"

"Yes." I kiss his cheek.

"Awe my poor baby." I mock. He rolls his eyes. We land and get our luggage. Joe walks me to my door.

"Bye Joe." I kiss him.

"Bye love." He leaves and I go into my apartment. I put my suitcase in my room. I go back up stairs and make myself a snack. I grab my snack and a bottle of water. I sit in the living room and watch Netflix. I go back to the kitchen and wash my plate. I put away my dryed dishes. I go to my room and unpack. I put away a shirt and find a box that I didn't unpack. I pull it out and open it. I see inside was some paintings and drawings that I did. There was also pictures of me and Scott. Tears start to fall. Why was I crying I have Joe. I rip then into pieces and throw them away. I wipe my tears. I look at my drawings. I wasn't to bad maybe I could pick it up again. I decided to go to the store and buy some supplies. I put on my shoes and open the door. I go to my car and get in. I go to the store and get a sketch book, pencils and maybe a chocolate. I stop by the bank and check my balance. I needed to get a job. I go back and pull out my things. I look at the paper for a long time and eventually drew two people holding hands. Once I finish I hang it up on my wall. I look around my room it was a little plain. Maybe I could decorate tomorrow. I check the time it was 2:17 in the morning. I wash my face and get in bed. I get comfy and fall asleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I open my eyes and look around for Joe. Then I remember he wasn't here. I get my phone from the bedside table. I check the time it was already 10. I get up and take a shower. I just put some concealer over some imperfections. I put my hair in a messy bun. I change into my ThatcherJoe T-shirt, shorts and my converse. I grab my keys and go to my car. I was going to the store to find decorations for my room and the flat. I stop at a little café and eat breakfast. I finish eating my breakfast. I go to the store and buy a few things. I go to the mall and try to find a few more things when I remembered that I need to find a job. I stop by Lush to get a few bath boms. I see a sign that they were hiring. I buy my things and ask about the jobs. I got the job and started in four days. I go home and unload all of my things. I got a lot of stuff. I put on music and start decorating. I stop after awhile. I admire my work so far. Then my phone buzzed. I grab it and I had a text from Taylor.

Taylor: I just wanted to tell you that we're coming back today and I'm on the plane.

Me: Hey great can't wait till you get here!!!!!

I put my phone on the table and go get some lunch. I eat my lunch and I start drawing another picture. I stop after a little bit. I put it away and clean up. Then I hear the front door open. I go up stairs and see Taylor and Caspar. I hug them.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey."

"Taylor I need to go back to my flat." Caspar said

"Oh ok I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." He kisses Taylor

"Bye Emma." I wave. I help Taylor down stairs. I help Taylor pack her things. We finished after a couple of hours. Taylor tried to help as much as she could. I did most of the work though. We eventually put all the boxes up stairs accept the really heavy ones. Me and Taylor ordered pizza. We put tons of blankets and pillows in the living room, we ate our pizza and watched movies. We were getting tired so we went to sleep.