*27*

Emma's P.O.V

"We should get up its already eleven." Joe says. We have been in bed just talking.
"Ok." I get up and stretch. "I'm going to make breakfast."
"I'll come with you." We walk out and go down stairs. I walk into the kitchen. "So what do you want for breakfast?"
"I don't know suprize me."
"Ok you wait in the living room." I make breakfast and call Joe in. "This looks so good."
"Why thank you." We sit down and eat. "Should we tell Caspar that you're pregnant."
"Um sure." We finish eating then I get the plates and put them in the dish washer. I put Caspar's, Sofie's and my mom breakfast in the oven. I walk into the living room and Joe had his laptop. "What you doing?" I say and I sit on the couch
"Oh just uploading this week's video."
"Oh nice."
"How you feeling?"
"I'm actually pretty good."
"Did you take your medicine?"
"Oh Crap I forgot." I stand up and go to the kitchen. I get my pills and get a glass of water. I take my medicine. "Hey buddy." I hear Caspar say. I walk out of the kitchen and see Caspar and Sofie sitting on the couch. "Hey guys breakfast is in the oven."
"Thanks." Caspar says and I nod. I sit on the single chair but Joe motions for me to sit on his lap. I stand up and sit on his lap. "Wait a minute are you guys dating!?" Caspar jumps up. I nod. "And we have something else to tell you guys." Joe says placing his hand softly on my stomach. "Are you pregnant!?"
"Yes!" I smile
"Oh my god Emma!" Caspar jumps up and hugs me. "Congrats buddy!" He hugs Joe.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Bye."
"Bye." I hug Sofie and she gets out of the car. She closes the door. I wave goodbye and drive off. I drive back to the house. I park the car and get out. I walk to the house abd unlock the front door. I open it and I walk in and Joe was asleep on the couch with one of his arms hanging off the couch. I smile and set my bag down. I walk up stairs and get a towel to take a shower. I walk into the bathroom and take off my clothes. I let my hair down and get into the shower. I take a shower and get out. I change into some shorts and a tank top. I walk out and put on some socks. I walk down stairs and Joe was still asleep. I grab my phone from my bag and go up stairs.

☆☆☆☆☆

"We leave for Coachella tomorrow." Joe says wrapping his arms around me.

"I can't wait."

"I love you Emma."

"I love you too Joe." I kiss him and snuggle into his warm chest. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

A/N: Hello there! So this chapter was short but I promise the next one will be longer. Also I will publish a chapter tomorrow too bye!!!
P.S Vote on this chapter!!