1

Natasha Vitti heard her name being called which made her eyes widen. Her best friend Talia started screaming before pulling Natasha from her seat. Natasha was at the tender age of eighteen she had her full life ahead of her.

She lifted up her dress and walked slowly on stage where she was handed the award from her friend Cristiano. She gave him the biggest hug before smiling at the crowd that was applauding her.

"Thank you so much." She smiled as she looked down at her award. She tucked her loose hair behind her ear and she smiled wide.

"I would like to thank my family for supporting me." Natasha said feeling self conscious about her lack of English. She grew up in Russian to an Italian family and at the young age of 12 she moved to Madrid where she stayed in a youth academy until a few months ago when she was able to buy her own residence.

"I would also like to thank Real Madrid for supporting me through everything and trusting me and teaching me how to be a better player." She let the crowd cheer out which made her heart beat faster and her eyes well with emotion.

"Spasibo." She said in Russian before walking off stage with Cristiano.

She posed for the paparazzi pictures being taken before Cristiano brought her to his seat to introduce her to some more footballers.

Cristiano felt protective over Natasha. She was a young girl when they first met and she looked at him as if he were a God so he felt as if he had to care for her.

"Natasha, meet Lionel and his girlfriend Antonella." He said, placing a hand on her back. Natasha shook Lionel's hand and blushed as he congratulated her. Antonella did the same and Natasha couldn't help but feel jealous over how beautiful she was.

"And this is Neymar." He smiled wide and Natasha forced a smile for the strangers. It was not a custom of her country to smile at strangers. You were only to smile at your family and friends.

"Are you and Talia coming to the after party?" Cristiano asked.

"Yes, especially now that we can drinking." She joked making Cristiano roll his eyes.

"Good." She heard a voice say. Natasha turned to look at the voice from Neymar who was smirking at her making a red blushed form on his pale cheeks.

Little did she know that she would be doing a lot more than blushing in front of Neymar later.  

**************************

Hi everyone!

My pen name is Greta because I actually already have an account on here but I wanted to kind of start again- not that I don't like my other account, I just thought it would be fun to start anew. You can guess if you want, but I'm just going to keep it to myself right now.

These will be kind of short chapters.

Thanks for reading!