16

Two days later it was Natasha's twenty-first birthday. Neymar was staying with her and William. Their relationship was slowly developing further, they were basically together but hadn't made it exclusive.

The world was still in shock over this kiss. Many speculated that it was just for show to put on that they liked each other for the sake of their child, while others wanted the two footballers to get together.

Ntasha slipped into a pair of denim shorts and a loose t-shirt. She was only having a small, intimate party with just her close family and friends.

Neymar wrapped his arms around Natasha's waist and kissed her cheek.

"You look amazing." Neymar whispered against her cheek making her smile wide and move back into his arms.

"Why thank you." She said with a smile and she turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Neymar smiled down at the Russian who had taken his heart. Both were slowly falling in love with each other. Neymar looked at her stunning face and admired her eyes and lips and the beauty that was her face.

"Be my girlfriend." Neymar announced making Natasha iden her eyes in shock.

"What?" She asked in shock. Neymar was in shock too at what he just asked. Neymar couldn't believe that he actually just asked that. But he knew it was something he wanted to ask.

"Be my girlfriend Natasha. Be with me. We can be like a family with William and Davi." Neymar said bringing Natasha closer to him.

The Russian smiled at the Brazilian and nodded her head slightly.

"Yes."

Neymar smiled and leaned down to kiss Natasha; who he could now call his girlfriend.  

*******************

So sorry I haven't updated this in so long. I was on holiday and wasn't able to update any of my stories.

I hope you enjoyed! They're finally together!

Thanks for reading!