7

A few weeks later, Neymar was in Madrid for El Clasico. He was staying for the day after as well instead of going back to Barcelona at night with the rest of his team. His manager and Natasha's manager had organised them to take part in a photoshoot since their baby was due in the next week. The photoshoot would be released in the next few days by the magazine which paid a lot of money to get the pictures.

Natasha attended the game and was supporting her team. Unfortunately for her; Madrid lost 2-1 to Barcelona. Gareth Bale scored the first goal and the Madrid fans thought they were in for the win. However in the second half, Madrid didn't play as well. Luis Suarez scored a penalty after Pepe brought him down in the box. Neymar also scored an amazing goal. Natasha didn't celebrate outwardly, but when he picked up the ball, placed it under his shirt and stuck his thumb in his mouth; she couldn't help but smile.

After the game, she met Neymar in the car park and they drove back to her apartment. Natasha cooked them some food before Neymar feel asleep on her couch. She didn't want to wake him because he looked so peaceful. Instead she fixed a blanket over him before leaving him to sleep.

The next day Natasha and Neymar drove to the studio were the photoshoot was taking place.

They both went into different changing rooms.

Neymar came out in a pair of plain black underwear and Natasha did the same. She had been working out and staying healthy during her pregnancy; but she still felt self conscious as everyone looked at her.

"Look at you!" Neymar said with a smile, which also made Natasha smile. Neymar always seemed to make her smile.

The photoshoot went easily. Neymar and Natasha worked perfectly with each other and radiated off of each other.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to come and meet Davi? I've got him for the next few days." Neymar said making Natasha look up at him.

"I'd love to."

"Well that's good. I've got you a plane ticket to come to Barcelona with me." Neymar smiled and followed the direction of the photographer.

The photographer showed them the final shots and they all decided on the picture that was going to be on the magazine cover.

Neymar was behind Natasha, his arms was around her body, covering her bare breasts while his other hand was on the bump.

It was beautiful and would definitely cause a relationship stir.

"Ono prekrasno." Natasha smiled, not even realising she was speaking in her mother tongue.

"What?" Neymar and the photographer said at the same time.

"I said it's beautiful." She looked up at them both making Neymar grin down at her.

"You're beautiful." Natasha let out a giggle before they both got changed.

Within the hour they were soon on a plane and travelling to Barcelona where Natasha would finally meet Davi.

****************************

I'm sorry I didn't update this for a while. School got a little too stressful for me.

I hope you enjoyed this.

Thanks for reading!