2

A month later Natasha became ill. Every morning she would wake up and empty her stomach of the sickness that was overcoming her. Natasha put it down to food poisoning or a common virus.

The thought of her being pregnant never crossed her mind until she didn't take her period and Talia suggested taking a pregnancy test.

"Are you okay?" Talia questioned while Natasha slowly cried on the bathroom floor as she awaited the results.

Natasha knew one result would mean she could grow and develop in her career. She loved football. It was her life. Since she was a child she had played and she didn't want it any other way. When Real Madrid scouted her she knew her dreams were coming true.

Everyday she would wake up at seven and train all day so she could be better. She wanted the world to know her name and be able to speak of how she changed the footballing world.

However the other result would mean her career would come to an end. She would take years to retrain and become as successful as she once was.

"Nat, please talk to me. The results should be in by now." Talia begged making Natasha lean forward to get the test.

A positive sign means yes; a negative means no.

Natasha shut her eyes before letting out a sigh before looking at the test.

Natasha let out a wail as she knew that her life was now about to change forever. Talia started to knock on the door loudly as she heard her best friend cry her heart out on the bathroom floor.

"Natasha please open the door. I can already tell the results. Do you want me to text Cris for his number?" She asked, Talia knew that the only person it could be was Neymar. Natasha hadn't really left the house for the past week due to her being ill, and before that Talia knew that Natasha didn't want a relationship so there was now other guy.

"Yeah." Natasha croaked out.

Talia did as requested and told Natasha his number.

"Okay, thank T. I love you." Natasha said as she held the phone up to her ear.

After a few rings Neymar eventually picked up.

"Hello, who is this?" He asked as Natasha wiped her nose.

"Neymar it's Natasha." She answered.

"Hi, how are you?" Neymar asked as a smile was now etched on his face. He hadn't heard from her for a couple of months and it excited him that she was now phoning.

"Neymar I'm pregnant." Natasha blurted out making Neymar gasp. "I'm not asking for anything. I just wanted you to know that it's yours." Natasha explained.

"No. I'm going to get the next flight out to Madrid so we can talk about this."

"You don't have to."

"I want to Natasha, text me your address and I'll see you soon." 

**************************

Well there is another chapter done.

It feel so weird to start another account again but I like it.

Anyway, I've got so many exams right now and I'm trying my best to study and write and prepare for prom and it's all sooooooo stressful.

Thanks for reading!