13

For the next few months everything in Natasha and Neymar's life was going perfectly. Both were doing well in their teams. Natasha was back with a spot in the starting eleven for Real Madrid and the same was for Neymar.

There seemed to be no problem for them.

It all came pouring down when Neymar phoned from Barcelona to say that their little two year old William had to be taken to hospital because he was burning up and being all drowsy. Natasha was extremely worried. She started to cry and phoned all of her family and friends to tell them that she needed to leave now.

Straight away Natasha got on the quickest plane to Barcelona to see her baby. She couldn't believe it at all. No parent wants their child to get sick, no matter how small or big the illness.

At first Real were hesitant to let her leave due to her big and upcoming game against Barcelona; but Natasha was adamant that she was going to Barcelona to take care of her baby.

At the airport, Neymar's sister Rafaella picked her up from the airport to take her to the hospital. It would be the first time the two girls would meet. Every opportunity they got to meet, something would always come up.

"Natasha!" She heard her name being shouted so she turned and looked to see a small girl running towards her. Natasha smiled.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." Natasha smiled at Rafaella. She had learned to force herself to smile at strangers. In Russia it wasn't in the customs to smile at strangers, but it seemed that everywhere else in the world you did.

The two then quickly ran to her car and got to the hospital quickly.

Natasha sprinted to the room so she could see William. Rafaella told her the room number so she followed the signs and tried not to get lost in the huge hospital.

Neymar was waiting with him, holding his hand as William shut his eyes.

"My little baby." She whispered as she walked towards William's hospital bed.

William was admitted with the flu. Because he was so young it took over all of him. Natasha and Neymar felt a small piece of relief that it wasn't anything too serious but still were worried for the health of their baby.

Neymar sat next to Natasha and held her hand.

"He'll be okay, don't worry please." Neymar gave her a small and kissed her hand.

"Thank you." She gave him a small smile.

"We're going to be okay. He's going to be okay."

*********************

So Portugal have literally just won. I don't think they deserved it to be honest and I could cry for poor Antoine.

I hope you all enjoyed.

Thanks for reading!