4

To say that the whole world was shocked to hear that Natasha and Neymar were expecting was an understatement.

Everyone freaked out.

Fans went crazy over the news of the two stars. People couldn't believe that it had actually happened.

Natasha's friends at Real Madrid and Neymar's friends at Barcelona were offended and hurt that they slept with the enemy.

Natasha was now seven months pregnant and she was heading to Barcelona. She was going to help Neymar make a room for their baby boy.

Natasha was here for a week so that her and Neymar were able to discuss and plan for the baby.

Natasha laid her head back on the plane, she was dressed in a pair of comfy leggings and a Real Madrid leggings. In the airport, Natasha earned a few surprised looks from the crowds of people who didn't enjoy seeing a Real Madrid supporter in their region.

Neymar was waiting outside in his fancy car which attracted the attention of many who started to take pictures of the huge Barcelona star.

"Do you like having all the attention on you?" Natasha asked with a laugh as she got into the passenger seat of Neymar's car.

"Of course."

Natasha then sat back and thought about her team. She really missed playing. It wasn't fair that this was Neymar's baby too but she had to miss almost a year out. Female footballers had it bad. When Real found out she was pregnant they were furious. They called her irresponsible and stupid for not thinking about the consequences. Basically they told her she wasn't allowed to have a normal life or relationship.

"Are you okay?" Neymar asked looking over at her as he drove down the street.

"It's nothing. I just miss football. I miss seeing my friends everyday and I miss the amazing feeling of scoring a goal or winning a game." Natasha explained as she felt her eyes water.

She didn't want Neymar to see her cry. It was just too embarrassing for her.

"Don't cry Natasha." Neymar said patting her leg.

"I'm not, just a little upset."

"Were they rude to you?" He asked and Natasha nodded a little.

"Yeah, but Real are my family. They didn't do it on purpose." Natasha explained making Neymar chuckle a little.

"You must love that club a lot if you're okay with them not liking you having a baby."

"Well of course I love them. They're my family. They're all I know."

"Well Barcelona are much more supportive over the girls having babies." Neymar pointed out.

"Well maybe Madrid just want to do better and always be successful." Natasha said making Neymar look over at her.

"That still doesn't mean that they shouldn't support you when you're having a baby." Neymar suggested making Natasha bite her lip.

"Shut up Neymar. Let's just get to your house."

*************************

Marc has moved to Borussia Dortmund and I could cry. I don't mind Dortmund but I just wish he had stayed at Barcelona.

I hope you all enjoyed this.

Thanks for reading!