03.

Aubrey

"Are you kidding me right now?" I said hearing the loud music blasting from across the street. I rolled over in my bed, putting a pillow over my ears to see if that would drown out  the sounds, but that was no use, so I had to go with the other option. I sighed in agitation and got up from bed.

This was the third night in a row that my neighbor has been throwing a party and it was irking the hell out of my nerves.

I threw on my sleeping shorts and a bra on under my shirt, along with my fluffy slippers and made my way out the house. Closing my front door, I walked across my yard and carefully crossed the street to his house. 

I had so much to say to this idiot who planned this party, not to mention he wasn't showing any respect for his neighbors.

It was packed, looking more like a club than just any typical house party to me. People where on the roof, pretty women where walking around nearly half naked and medicated pills were spreaded out everywhere as different color lights flashed all over the place.

......but of course, I felt out of place.

I pushed and shoved my way through the huge crowd of people.

"Excuse me, do you know where the owner is?" I asked a guy and he just smiled at me and nodded his way to the house.

Duuhh.

I sighed maneuvering my way through the somewhat crowded yard, feeling hands grab on to me.

"Excuse me.."

"Coming through."

"Sorry, sorry."

Pushing my way through two females, I bumped into a tall figure almost making me fall, but I was caught with arms wrapping around me, holding me.

"My fault!" A guy yelled over the loud music. He was tall and I couldn't really see his face because of the hat he was wearing plus it was nearly dark.

"Do you know where I can find the owner!?' I yelled loudly.

"What!?"

I slipped out of his grip grabbing his arm, pulling him outside where he could actually hear me.

"Damn baby." He said, as I let go of his wrist.

"Do you know where I can find the owner of this household?"

"For what?" He spat, trying to grab me but I moved back.

"I need to talk to him."

"Do you know him?"

"No, I just moved across the street not too long ago, from him." Looking up, he stood towering over me.

"Mmm, you're mighty pretty babygirl." He uttered touching my arm and I pulled back.

"Aha, thanks. Can I go talk to the owner now?"

"What's the rush? I'm pretty sure he's trying to get.....busy." He touched my face, caressing it and I moved my face away.

"Well his business is gonna have to wait-" Before I could finish, he pushed me against the wall of the house, startling me some and placed his hands on both sides of me. I was trapped.