Chapter 1: AMNESIA

RAFE ABOVE>>>>>>>>

It is totally dark here, I cannot see but I can feel that I'm in a forest somewhere. I don't know how I got here or which part of the world I am at. What freaks me out is that I don't remember who I am or how I got here. My brain is hazy and my memory is unclear. This has to be the worst feeling in the world, not knowing who you are or where you come from. 'Oh you stupid boy!' A voice boomed loudly in my head. The voice was strong and intimidating yet I only found comfort in it. Oh god I'm going crazy I am hearing voices in my head and I find them comforting wow I am crazy 'oh moon! You are not crazy I am inside your head I'm your wolf stupid!' Wolf! Did he say wolf! Wait I'm a wolf! How?.... 'No you are human and I the wolf trapped inside your stupid ass' the voice says sarcastically and I chuckle, he is funny. "Uhmm hi uh...." not sure what to call the voice inside my head. 'I am Ares your wolf, good that you are awake Rafe we need to go find help before you freeze to death.' Once Ares said that I realised I was really cold almost freezing. He said Rafe, is that my name I wonder. I try to get up but my legs seem numb but i still try and after a tedious struggle I manage to get on my feet. Every part of my body is in excruciating pain but I walk anyway till I realise I don't know where I am going. "So Ares which way should I go?" He seemed to think for a while then he started to lead me out of the woods. It was weird how I just seem to have trusted this wolf of mine in so little time. When I could see lights in the distance I knew Ares was leading me to the right place. As the lights became more clearer I saw a huge beautiful mansion surrounded by equally beautiful but smaller houses. This place seemed peaceful but I still felt shivers run down my back as I carefully walk towards it at a slow pace. That's when three threatening growls came to me. Ares wanted me to growl back but I am too scared to even blink. My eyes bulge out as I see three huge midnight black wolves stalk towards me, they look identical and I cannot spot one difference between them. I am skrewed yep I am dying tonight oh I hope I was a good person before I lost my memory I want to go to heaven oh please lord!. "Please don't kill me....." The wolves stopped and seemed to just stare at me. 'Mates!' Ares said to me, wait what! What the hell is mates?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well I really hope you guys enjoyed that. A bit of a cliffhanger what do you guys think will happen now?...... Leave your comments here peace and love β 😘😘