Chapter 3:Avoidance

<<<<The twins>>>>
They refused to meet my gaze and I could see that both of them are shying away from looking at me. "You are welcome to stay on my land but you have to wait out a three month probation, then and only then will you be accepted into my pack. Is it understood wolf!" The alpha said as the authority dropped from his voice. "The name is Rafe and yeah I understand and thank you for the acceptance I will forever be grateful." I said as I look at both my "mates" look I still need to get used to it. From hearing my voice I could see both my handsome men tense up and that caused an uproar of unfathomable desire to course through me like none before. I knew I wanted them and there was no confusion in that and I don't care if I was not gay before because I am now and all I want is for these two muscled six foot gods to dominate me in every way possible. My head was flooding with images of them doing all sorts of things to me and it caused my pants to tighten and my c0ck to stiffen. I shifted a bit to relieve myself a bit. "My sons will show you where you will be staying." This is bound to be very interesting, the thought of these two beasts and me alone had all sorts of images running through my head and trust me none of them were pg rated. We were walking for about a minute now and my two mates were leading the way to my honorable dwelling and I still wait to hear a sound from these two,  I mean really don't they know how to communicate and if they do why are they avoiding talking to me. I was so deep in my thoughts that I did not see that we had reached until a throat was cleared in front of me and I snapped out of my thoughts. "This is where you will be staying and I hope it is satisfactory for you." One of my yummy men said and hot desire pooled in my groin at the sound of his smooth velvety yet rough voice. My breath hitched and I flushed as I'm sure they could already smell the arousal pouring out of me. Their nostrils flared at the same time and their eyes took on a darker glint than before. "Thank you I know I will be comfortable, now can we talk about this mate thing." I said quickly. I am a straight toward guy and that I can feel even though I don't remember "You are not our mate rogue and you never will be." A sharp pain went through my entire body at that comment, I fell to my knees as the pain turned into a gut wrenching burn that seemed to consume my whole body. For some reason I felt that death was better that this and still the  twins looked at me as though I was an abomination, they did not even blink as they watched me go through all the pain "Please help me" I whimpered through the pain. My breaths came in pants as I seemed to he loosing my mind, I wanted this to stop so badly. "Make it stop please" endless tears flowed from my eyes and the searing pain continued to wrack havoc on my body and soul. "WE REJECT YOU ROUGE AS OUR MATE!" their voices boomed loudly in my head. How dare they reject me do they know who I am oh right I even don't know who I am, maybe that is why they rejected me I mean who wants a mate that is useless and knows nothing about themselves. Who would want me anyway. I felt myself drift off as Ares took over my body. He told me to trust him and he won't let me get hurt. At those word I gave up complete control to him and let him take over. I felt a surge of power rushing into me and I stood talk again. "Fine have it your way then, excuse me I shall retire for the night" Ares said to my mates and led me into the house. He shut the door on both the twins shocked faces and led us to the bedroom. I fell due to the exhaustion of going through a rejection as Ares described to me what that pain was and went to sleep. Tomorrow I meet the pack and go to school as I was told by the alpha. Apparently its first day of school tomorrow and according to Ares who knows me it is my senior year yay!  can't wait note the sarcasm, and as for my so called mates well I'll let Ares deal with them.
.
.
.
.
.

Well haven't updated in a while hut haven't gotten any reads yet so this will be the last authors note until I am asked for one but I will update the story. Thanks if you are reading. Peace and love
β😍😘😍