Chapter 6:Twin love

Will's POV....
I was chilling with my twin Jake playing video games with our friends from high school. We were pretending to be happy and man were we good at it. After rejecting our mate we told no one that he was our mate and we fucked everything that came our way so we could forget but there was no hiding from it. We thought the stupid thing would have gained his memory by now but no he just remained useless so we could not take him as ours. Another reason was that our pack was very homophobic and lord if they knew that we had a shared mate who is male they would think we were disgusting, they could forward our banishment because we were not even alphas to make matters worse. Last night we had the twins over, Lola and Lala and man were they tiring they kept us up until four but they were a good lay. I was fucking Lola and Jake had Lala but in our heads was images on Rafe writhing under us as we both took him at the same time. Since we were twins my thoughts were Jake's thoughts and now that I had brought up the images of us taking Rafe Jake looked my way and bit his lip. He knew that we couldn't have our mate but dam that boy was fine but he was just our little fantasy and that's all. I could feel my cock get hard at thoughts of Rafe and Jake was right there with me. "kick them out" Jake growled through our mind link. "uhm guys I have a headache could we do this another time maybe?" I asked all our friends and they agreed and left. After Luca left I rushed upstairs to find Jake naked on the bed. My cock stiffened and I locked the door and I slowly approached the bed. "Fuck Jake you look so sexy on our bed right now". I growled as I touched his leg, his back arched at my touch and he let out a small moan. I crawled above him and kissed him hard and fast. Today I couldn't go slow I needed him now and fast, I took off my clothes in record time and I was also naked on top of him. We kissed roughly as we battled for dominance I eventually won that one as I pulled his legs apart and settled in between them. Jake wrapped his legs around me and pulled me even tighter towards him. "Will ah... Please just... Fuck!" Jake cried out as I rubbed our cocks together. "Fuck me Will just fuck me." I took the bottle of lube from the nightstand and poured some on my fingers and I penetrated him with one then two he was panting as I prepare him to take my nine inches of manhood. I poured some lube on my shaft and slowly began to enter him and fuck he was so tight. "oh god Jake you are so tight" I moaned out as I got another inch into him "yes..... Will fuck! " Jake hissed as I was fully seethed in him I looked into his eyes and they were filled with love and lust and that got me even harder after waiting I bit for him to get him used to my size then I began pounding into him with no mercy. It was rough and fast. "ah yes....hmmm faster Will faster! " Jake screamed as I changed my angle and aimed at his prostate, I began to hit it every time and Jake shivers and screamed under me. Goddess this was amazing the pleasure of him squeezing me had me so close to the edge. "Ah Jake I'm so close fuck" "me too" Jake whispered and I picked up the pace. All that could be heard was moans and groans and pants as skin slapped on skin the pace was so fast that out bed began to move I was so close I started to jack Jake off to the rhythm I had set and he stiffened under "Oh fuck! Yes Will! Fuuuuuck! " Jake screamed as he came "fuck! Goddess! Ah yes Jake" I growled as I also came inside him. We were panting as we came down from our high I slipped out of Jake with and audible pop. We went to take a shower and once we were done we went into bed and snuggled together till we fell asleep and we were happy just is two in our own cocoon with no one to judge us at all. "I love you Jake." I whispered to him yawning "I love you too Will." Jake said as he kissed me and we both fell asleep with one thing on our mind we wish Rafe could be here.