Chapter 12: Repair

I'm not good with fighting scenes so I skipped it. Rafe won the fight but he didn't kill Ethan...
Rafe POV...

After the war was over I finally got my pack back. It has been over a year since I came back and its been a year of hard work. But it has also been a year of hurting, I have been away from my mates for so long. I know our bond is getting weaker and I am not happy about it. I want them back but I also have to fix my broken pack and that has taken more time than I thought. I've talked to my parents about going back to get them and even though I'm alpha here I'm sure my dad can hold up until I return. I go back tomorrow and I cannot wait. I really need my mates and its taking its toll on me. "Hey honey what are you thinking?" my mom said as she came into my office. She has been my biggest supporter through it all. "My mates... I really need to go back for them." I haven't told them that my mates were male because I still have a fear that the pack won't accept them. The homophobia in the pack is the reason I left in the first place. Although I need to stop running and face the music. Whether I like it or not I need my mates but I also have to be the alpha that the pack needs. I'm so torn up inside and if the pack does not accept my mates then that means I can't be their alpha. "Look honey don't you worry too much. The goddess knows what she is doing and she never makes mistakes. Your mates will accept you back even if its been over a year." My mother knew how to comfort me. I guess she is making up for all the time she was ignorant towards my feelings as I was growing up. She is the only one who knows I have two mates but that's where it ends. I just can't seem to bring myself to telling everyone that I have male mates. I needed at her and announced a pack meeting through the pack link.
In 30minutes everyone was gathered in the backyard, the pack is big but we lost a lot of members during Ethan's reign of terror. When my parents came along with my beta Ryan I stood on the podium and silence took precedence.
"This meeting is to announce that tomorrow morning I will be leaving to go get my mates. As you all know that my coronation cannot take place without them by my side. Yes I have twin mates and I expect them to be treated with as much respect and kindness as I". I could see some of the people's faces change expression. Mostly joy but a few of the she wolves looked quite envious. I'm sure they thought that maybe they would be my mate and change the day in me, well that doesn't seen possible now. I told them that I will leave my dad and Ryan in charge until I get back. I will return in a few weeks, I do not want to leave the pack vulnerable for a long time. I dismissed everyone and took to my bedroom Ares has been restless for a few days now and I know that this means my mates are in trouble or they are up to no good. I just hope that whatever I find when I get there does not scare me or shatter my heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okey dokey that's another one done. Sorry for taking so long to update.... Life and exams have not been easy on me... Love B
😍😘😍