Chapter 8:Ethan

I have been trapped in this dark abyss for what feels like forever and its torture. I remember now, who I am, where I'm from and how and why I ended up in the Dark Moon pack. My name is Raphael Hernandez and I am an alpha from a pack called the Blood Claw pack. I used to be a happy and bubbly person but due to the lack of civilization of my pack, my gayness was too much of an issue to handle, so I did the best thing I thought at the time. I ran away. From my problems and from the isolation that I felt, I knew that I would never find a mate in my pack and that caused me more pain that anything so I left. In search of my mate I met someone who could substitute for one, I thought that he could be just as good as a mate and for some time he was. Ethan Wallis was that guy, he was the person I believed would fill the void of a mate in my life and heart. Our life together was perfect and he was the sweetest person in my life. From the time I met him he was always there to support me. I fell in love with him but he betrayed me in the worst way. I thought life was over for me but then I found my mates. Even though I had no recollection of what wolves or mates are Ares had hope that maybe our hearts would be healed, but just like everyone in my life they also hurt me. They rejected me and they continued to hurt me. Maybe if I could show them who I truly am, an alpha and one that shouldn't be messed with. My bubbly and happy self has brought me nothing but hurt so maybe I should be ruthless and unkind. They want to reject me? Fine then I shall accept it and go home- as soon as I wake up- that is.
I have been in the darkness for so long that when I saw the faint light I tried my best to reach it. I could hear someone calling my name, I couldn't recognize the voice but it sounded desperate and tired. I tried to reach it but it just seemed to come and go. Who is that? And why is he calling me? Is it Ethan? Nothing made sense to me right now but one thing was perfectly clear I am waking up and one thing that is bothering me is how am I going to deal with my mates and how do I get back home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its a short one but I am back. Its all thanks to one person @kenipads who had motivated me to write again. Thank you for the love and the book is back on.
B
😘😍😘