Chapter 9:This is it

Will's POV....
It has been two long weeks in the hospital with my two mates. One who is okay and the other in a coma. Jake and I haven't left his side, we cannot even leave to refresh. We sleep here, eat here and bath here. Jake has it the hardest because he blames himself for rejecting Rafe. Oh goddess we just want our mate back no matter what, just bring him back to us. "Will do you think he can hear us?" Jake said. He has been talking to Rafe even though the doctor said he can't hear us, he keeps trying and does not lose hope. "yeah I think he does I mean he is our mate after all". I just want my mate back. Just so I can hold him and love him and make up for all the time we lost when my brother and I were being idiots. 'Come back Rafe, come back to us please' I took his other hand and kissed it, then the most amazing thing happened. His hand moved. I was shocked my eyes wide open "Jake did you feel that?" "What?" "He moved, our mate is waking up" relief flooded on mine and my brothers face as Rafe kept moving. He was waking up, his eyes were opening slowly and soon they had fully opened. "Where am I?" The sweet voice of my mate drifted to my ears, it was so melodic and beautiful and I wanted to keep hearing it. Tears brimmed my eyes as I looked at my awake mate thank you goddess you brought him back to us. I looked at Jake and he was in tears also, we were so happy to finally have him back. "You are in hospital, you tried to kill yourself but thank goddess we got to you in time" I said cause Jake was just too teary to say anything. Recollection seemed to sink in as Rafe digested what I just said to him. His face was that of regret and confusion but I did not want him to worry himself but then I saw tears forming in his eyes and that hurt me like nothing ever could in this life. "Hey its okay, you are better and you are awake and that's all that matters now. I will call the doctor okay just calm down, Jake take care of him I'll be back just now." I ran out of there and called for the doctor. I told him that Rafe is awake and we rushed to the room. When we got there Jake was still next to our mate holding his hand. It looked so amazing to see them together. My heart was over joyed as my two mates looked towards me. The doctor examined Rafe and said all his vital organs were okay and he seemed to have recovered well. We will be able to take him home in two days. When the doctor left the room was filled with awkward silence until Jake spoke. "Rafe we are so sorry for rejecting you, we were..." Rafe interrupted him by raising his hand. "Its okay, look I'm really tired and I just want to go home, to my real home. I remember who I am and as soon as the doctor discharges me I'll be on my way home, but I don't want to talk about all of this and I would appreciate it if you guys left."
He went back to sleep and left me and my brother heartbroken. We walked out of his room and went back home with heads hung low. I guess this is what we deserve for rejecting our mate.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay that's the chapter. Rafe does not want them now, how sad. Anyhow please vote.
B
😍😘😍