10.

10.

[Featuring Wonwoo in the media since he has a special portion in today's update!

* * *

     I smile as I wave goodbye to my older brother, Jaeri— who just dropped me off from school as usual but something unusually today, it started raining! So, I had to bring an umbrella. I clearly remember watching the news yesterday evening and they stated that there won't be any downpour today. Well, news.

     As soon as I arrive inside the building safe and dry, I close my umbrella and placed it back inside my locker. Another unusual thing is that a couple of papers fall down the moment I open my locker. It felt like it rained inside my locker as well! I made sure to pick them up and one after the other, each note had something written in them. From threats to hate comments, it varied in a lot of negative remarks.

     Another common thing is about them seeing Mingyu around me all the time. I guess this is what I get for liking Mingyu...

     "Hey, what's wrong? You look sad." A voice emerged from the back and Taehyung peered in my face. I quickly shove the pieces of paper inside my bag and greet a confused Taehyung looking at me.

     I shake my head and smile faintly. "N-nothing! H-how are you? Haven't seen you in a while. Hehe.." I scratch my head and feign ignorance as I try to cover up what happened.

     Though he isn't clearly convinced that there's completely nothing going on, he just shrugs it off and smile his usual smile.

     "I'm doing fine, I guess?" He subconsciously pushes his hair back and looks away. As I can see, he's trying to hide something too.

     "You guess? Did something happen?" I ask. I haven't seen this bastard in a while so I probably don't know anything about what's happening recently in his life. He's somehow similar to Mingyu in regards to trouble too..

     "I got suspended, you know?" As if it's the most ordinary thing! I glare at him hearing him just casually say that. I can't believe this guy!

     "And I got scolded by my mother—big time." He then sighs.

     "Well, it serves you right." I cross my arms while showing him my serious face. These rascals, I swear.. They keep giving their poor moms a bunch of headaches!

     He was about to open his mouth to speak when we both hear the sound of the bell. We were taken aback and decided to postpone our conversation some other time because that indicated that classes are about to start. And by about to start meaning I'm late!

     As if on cue, we started running as fun as we could in order to beat the bell.

     "You know that this is your fault right?!" We're literally running through the hallway even if it's prohibited!

     "This wouldn't happen if you didn't talk back!" He fired but I instantly frown while running with my tiny pair of legs!

     "You expect me not to talk back to my friend?!" I say but he just dashes away leaving me running with my small legs!

     Screw you tall people with long legs!

     I ended up reaching my room without getting late but barely! I was 1 minute away of spending 2 hours of detention after school! Panting, I slowly walk my way back to my seat and another unusual thing today? Mingyu's here and earlier than me!

     He followed me with eyes until the moment I sat down. He looks amused!

     "You look tired," He chuckled.